WDW Cost Cutting Suggestion - Fake Snow Mini Rant

dioxide45

DIS Veteran
I certainly don't like cost cutting measures, but in this little rant here is a suggestion for Disney to save a little money. Lay off the fake snow (soap) at Hollywood Studios a little. We were in line this evening for Fantasmic on Sunset Blvd. At the same time they were doing the projections on ToT and then the onslaught of fake snow started, stuck while waiting in line. They must have gone on for 20-30 minutes. I am okay with the fake snow, but we don't need to be deluged for that amount of time. My wife's electric scooter covered, the back of the seat covered, my hat covered. Sure enough after the line started to move and we got out of the area of the soap bubbles, the soap bubble making machines were turned off. Go figure...

These things don't need to run for much more than a few minutes at a time. Thanks for reading my little rant....:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter