WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

that's a good question, and I don't know.
I know you don't have to "friend" me to watch but I think you still need to have an account, I think
I watched your CityWalk stream and hadn’t done a friend request at the time. I could watch and read comments, but couldn’t comment myself. Fixed that! You do need to have a FB account though to watch.

Anyone know what time the meeting is today with Pence and Desantis? @yulilin3?

Only thing I can find is that they will both be having lunch at Beth's Burger bar.

I'm assuming since DS just says face coverings and not maks specifically, something like gaiters would be ok? I found a cool Haunted Mansion one on etsy I may get, hoping it'll allow me to breathe a little bit better in them than a mask. (Posted this here, cause not looking for a debate about it, was hoping to have a confirmation of what's considered face covering to their standard)

it is public, which is why I said you don't have to "friend" me to watch. If it was private you would have to friend me
Ok, I clicked On your link for the City Walk video and could not watch without logging into my FB account. Some accounts when public allow you to watch without a FB account Will try again later.

Pence lands around 11:20 AM in O-town. From there, I haven't seen anything on our local news on the exact meeting time.

Just got an update:

VP Pence is scheduled to land about 11:25 AM, today.
  • Meet with DeSantis (lunch)
  • Distribute PPE
  • Later will meet in a round table discussion with tourism and theme park representatives
  • Back to Washington later this evening.
They didn't provide exact times for the itinerary.

I'm assuming since DS just says face coverings and not maks specifically, something like gaiters would be ok? I found a cool Haunted Mansion one on etsy I may get, hoping it'll allow me to breathe a little bit better in them than a mask. (Posted this here, cause not looking for a debate about it, was hoping to have a confirmation of what's considered face covering to their standard)
I saw a blogger from Attractions Magazine wearing a Darth Vader gaiter while filming from DS on Twitter this morning. You should be good to go.

I'm hoping this is the case
I saw a blogger from Attractions Magazine wearing a Darth Vader gaiter while filming from DS on Twitter this morning. You should be good to go.

In addition to being a Disney nerd, I am also a Survivor nerd, and I own a couple of Survivor Buffs. I find them much more comfortable and cooler than masks. If Disney includes medical masks as part of the re-opening protocol, I will oblige, but in the meantime, I am going to assume my Buffs will be adequate.

In addition to being a Disney nerd, I am also a Survivor nerd, and I own a couple of Survivor Buffs. I find them much more comfortable and cooler than masks. If Disney includes medical masks as part of the re-opening protocol, I will oblige, but in the meantime, I am going to assume my Buffs will be adequate.

I wasn’t familiar with the term “buff” so I looked it up; buff = gaiter.

Anyone know what time the meeting is today with Pence and Desantis? @yulilin3?

Only thing I can find is that they will both be having lunch at Beth's Burger bar.
Saw this on ClickOrlando.com:
He arrived aboard Air Force Two at Orlando International Airport at about 11:25 a.m. The roundtable discussion is scheduled to begin at 2:40 p.m.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter