WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

Thanks for posting the info.
Wonder if WDW is focused on landing a deal with NBA/MLB first before submitting. I would think that would tie up staff and resorts that would then affect the park reopen plan?

Just to close on the Universal talk since this is WDW thread.
Universal management is expecting a decision from DeSantis by Tuesday. TM have been told to basically be on call to return for training next Wednesday.
Just called the Universal AP and my pass has already been extended for the number of days the parks will be closed as of June 5. They don;t have any information on who can go those first couple of days but she said just to be on the lookout for an email
And now if we can come back to waiting for WDW to give us some news

Why not give your money to another park when they open? There is other parks that are only encouraging masks.

We are looking into the Wisconsin Dells, Laughlin, Vegas and such. I just need my Disney fix and this whole end of civilization thing has me down then Disneys app is sending me notifications getting my hopes up. Had to bag that thing cause playing games on the Disney app just isn't the same as a night at Ohana.

I've got a DVC booked at Boulder Ridge starting June 12, still no cancel notices as it's DVC. But I did get my first two trip impacts as two dining reservations were canceled by e-mail notification today. June 12 at T-Rex and June 13 Liberty Tree Tavern. I still have ADRs for June 14 and 15, which I presume will get canceled next week - and likely my entire DVC reservation.

Hey everyone..so in your case are you annual passholders? my daughters 6th bday trip got cancelled the 2nd day disney closed back in march then again in may and now we have jube 18th-21st booked and went through alot to get all of the passes moved each time and they even threw in extras and with no times for us so my questions for u and everyone else getting the june cancellations are u all AP holders? we are and are holding out hope
Our June 13-21 vacation was cancelled earlier today (by Disney). We already had a plan B booked for July 25, which I feel pretty good about.

after todays universal plans that disney will open by mid june following suit and will give us a chance to go...without being cancelled

Hey everyone..so in your case are you annual passholders? my daughters 6th bday trip got cancelled the 2nd day disney closed back in march then again in may and now we have jube 18th-21st booked and went through alot to get all of the passes moved each time and they even threw in extras and with no times for us so my questions for u and everyone else getting the june cancellations are u all AP holders? we are and are holding out hope

after todays universal plans that disney will open by mid june following suit and will give us a chance to go...without being cancelled
Out of state AP and DVC... resort and dining in park cancelled

What does that mean? Up to what date?

Cash reservations, dining, and park hours are all being canceled through June 13th.

DVC reservations are running behind that schedule and have only been canceled through about May 28th.

so what does cash reservation mean?do u mean credit card deposit for securing first night resort stay?if you are a florida resident with AP and are staying on site with a deposit do you have any possible chance of them waiting to see longer before they cancel you? we are 18th-21st of june and this is 3rd staright month of them booking same trip a month later and moving over the passes. (not that they care or even know weve been cancelled twice)

so what does cash reservation mean?do u mean credit card deposit for securing first night resort stay?if you are a florida resident with AP and are staying on site with a deposit do you have any possible chance of them waiting to see longer before they cancel you? we are 18th-21st of june and this is 3rd staright month of them booking same trip a month later and moving over the passes. (not that they care or even know weve been cancelled twice)

Cash reservation means any reservation that is not a DVC points reservation.

So could be looking at 2 weeks before they even vote.

I'm wondering if they're gonna see how it goes at universal first and that's why they didn't submit anything today
How 2 weeks? UO presented, got approved by task force and mayor all today. Plan being presented to governor tomorrow. I’ll bet he approves before weekend is over. Should be just as quick for WDW.

How 2 weeks? UO presented, got approved by task force and mayor all today. Plan being presented to governor tomorrow. I’ll bet he approves before weekend is over. Should be just as quick for WDW.

Maybe I misread it. It said they would submit their plans next week. Then the article said they would then schedule a hearing for the presentation

Arrgh...technically they could submit there plans tuesday and still give the presentation at the 10am weds meeting..or they could have just presented them at the meeting wedsday the 27th and they vote just like they did today with universal..i get disneys trying to get it right becuase they have the biggest scope to plan for and they are the alpha dog and can make people wait but being too "wait and see" when literally everyone else is stepping to the plate kinda sucks...i dont want to be partial just cuase ive had the same trip booked 3 times and this will be the 3rd cancellation but im kinda thinkin bout all of the surrounding orlando tourist industry seeing ecerything but head honcho disney opening and also all of the cast members wanting to get back to work and how that will make them feel wondering why disney wont go foward, at the same times generally as the others, cuase disney had the luxary of already seeing shanghai open to test procedures, and univwrsal disnt have that luxary yet they appear to have had a solid plan today. i watched the presentation and was impressed. lookin foward to what disney has that may be different or even a step further. you know they most likely have been ready for a bit now cuase they work so well behind the scenes. i wonder if they are waiting for a official cdc phase 2 announcment to take effect? just curious cuase there hasnt been a date set for that as of yet and i thought the legislation was phase 2 for theme parks?
So could be looking at 2 weeks before they even vote.

I'm wondering if they're gonna see how it goes at universal first and that's why they didn't submit anything today

Maybe I misread it. It said they would submit their plans next week. Then the article said they would then schedule a hearing for the presentation
Re reading, I can see it interpreted that way. I’m just going by UO. They submitted the plan and presented the same day so I’m hoping it is the same! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter