WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

Hi everyone --

I've been looking for it, but I can't find a thread that talks about how to find out if a day is available at WDW parks without buying a ticket. We're in town for the week and thought about going to the parks, but don't want to commit to tickets unless we know whether we can go those days. I'm sure I'm missing something, but is there a listing of what days re available -- or a trick to get around buying tickets first -- that someone could clue me in on?

Thanks.

We are planning a trip with my daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter. One day we would like to take my granddaughter to a park but her parents will be at a different park for the day. How can we adjust that one day with her being tied to my daughter's reservation?

We are planning a trip with my daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter. One day we would like to take my granddaughter to a park but her parents will be at a different park for the day. How can we adjust that one day with her being tied to my daughter's reservation?
Each person’s reservation is separate from another’s, so you (or your daughter) should be able to cancel your granddaughter’s reservation for the first park and book one for the second park, assuming there’s availability.

Since you can just do one park per day hoping that does not mean you can't leave and re-enter? Any insight appreciated!!

Since you can just do one park per day hoping that does not mean you can't leave and re-enter? Any insight appreciated!!
No difference.
You'll have access (in and out and in, again) to the "same park" all day.

This is for an early June trip with hopes of doing water parks, NBA, mini-golf etc. If we choose to do one of these other activities earlier in the day, and then want to arrive at the parks in the afternoon....... will our park reservation for that day ensure that we would be let in? With PH allowed after 2 PM up to capacity, how will that affect our entry? Does park reservations mean we have to show up a certain time in the morning? Or at any time during the day?

Thanks for your help!

The park reservation for that day should guarantee your entry regardless of when you arrive. From what I have seen online, those with a park reservation will be allowed into the park that they have reserved any time of day, whether that park is available to those hopping or not.

HOLY SCHMOLEY - Hollywood Studios opens at 9am for our dates!!

Now, I have to ponder if keep our 7:30 at Tratorria or skip it and get on the first bus over there....they should start running from WL at 8am, right??

and MK is opening at 8am!!! YIKES!
Transportation usually starts an hour before each park officially opens

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter