Adjusted park hours for Magic Kingdom Park:

• 6, 11-13, 18-19: 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
  • 7-10, 14-17: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Adjusted park hours for Disney’s Hollywood Studios:

• 6-19: 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
Adjusted park hours for Disney’s Animal Kingdom:

• 4-6, 11-13, 18-19: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
  • 7-10, 14-17: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.

Trying to make park reservations. Have AP's that are linked to my MDE. These AP's have already been activated and used. When I go to make the reservation it says it cannot locate park admission. any quick fixes to this problem.

If availability comes up - can you change your park reservation to a different park. Like for instance if you don't get the one you want???

We took an Uber twice this past week , the first time , we got picked up at The Poly at 8:58AM arrived at HS to long lines but they were moving , by 9:32AM we were on ToT. So that’s Uber drop off , waiting /walking in line for temperature check for 4 ppl, we did not carry any bags so we just had to walk through detectors , scanned magic bands & walked to attraction of choice .
The second day at HS we got picked up at the Poly by our Uber at 8:31AM & arrived at HS too early so we had to wait at the gate ,we were the first car, at 9AM the CM moved the cone, once thru we got dropped off, jumped in a very short line, no one had been let in yet, a few minutes passed & they started to let ppl in, again : temperature check for 4 ppl, did not carry any bags so we just had to walk through detectors , scanned magic bands & walked to attraction of choice, this time Smugglers Run, we were done with that ride by 9:35.
For both rides we were of the first riders.
We decided to go one direction one day & the other the next.
We didn’t have any goals of conquering three big rides within an hour at the beginning of the day, even tho one day we did. We planned to be there the whole day, with one table service meal, we knew we would ride most rides (except for RotR) 2-4 times. Wait times go down at “normal” meal times, they also seemed to go down around 3(my guess was ppl left park & not many new ppl are coming in at that time), even less of a wait time after 5:30-6, that’s when we rode MMRR, ToT & RRC for the 2nd or 3rd time.

It doesn’t seem worth it to get dropped off at the Speedway & walk. The temperature check tents for drop offs & ppl who parked seemed shorter both days this past week, maybe because the other tents have to check temps for those coming in off of Disney bus, boat, Skyliner AND walkers.

Anyhoo, it was interesting to see Disney during this time. I’m glad I took my kids for a spur of the moment trip , we had fun but it didn’t have the same high energy fun loving feel in the parks that I’m used to, it’s definitely off . I noticed a lot of stressed out parents, a lot of them yelling at their kids, CMs weren’t as bubbly as usual, I missed guests socializing with each other, I missed seeing smiles :)

Starting this month characters will pop up at resort hotels on customized rv for surprise, social distant meet and greets, they might also be seen roaming the grounds, obviously no set times or set resorts, it'll be a complete surprise when they pop up
Character RV is at Boardwalk right now!

Attachments

• CharacterRV.jpg
    CharacterRV.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 64
Hi - what does it mean when the calendar shows availability for all parks, but when I go to book my reservation, it says it's not available. I've been trying for HS for 12/26. It's for 2 people, but I have also tried for one person. It keeps saying not available, but the date is Green (and I have selected Theme Park Ticket Guests. Thanks!

When I look at the calendar, it shows no availability for Theme Park Guests for HS for 12/26.

I also don't see any current availability for that date and park. I have seen elsewhere that the park pass availability calendar does not update in real time. It's possible for a park to be fully booked, but show up as available on the calendar. I don't know how often they update the calendar, but it may be only a few times a day.

Oh well. I’ll watch it and keep trying. I don’t think we are making it to the parks so I cancelled but am having second thoughts. No big deal.

I saw that they were testing plexiglass in the Frozen ride awhile back. Is it being used in all the ride vehicles now or did they decide against it?

I also don't see any current availability for that date and park. I have seen elsewhere that the park pass availability calendar does not update in real time. It's possible for a park to be fully booked, but show up as available on the calendar. I don't know how often they update the calendar, but it may be only a few times a day.
The calendar is not always accurate as people book/cancel. I’ve had the opposite happen in which I reserved several times at parks that showed no availability on the calendar. I’d call or just keep checking.

My DS took a bus from CSR to HS on Friday. Park opening was 10am. He as on a bus at 8:49am. He was able to ride ToT before official opening. If doing HS, rope drop is your friend. We had two days booked and on both days there were between one to 3 rides down at one time which caused all the other popular ride times to increase significantly. Rock and Roller coaster was down multiple times on both days which caused ToT to jump to crazy lines. ToT, MMRR, and ROTR were all down at one time or another on both days--on one day, MMRR, ROTR and RRC were all down at the same time. Made me wish I had gone to a different park. We had ROTR both days. Since it was down on the second day, when we went back the line was crazy long. We waited about 75 minutes to get onto the ride. The line went "backstage" and wound out into the side of Muppets and we went through part of the Muppets external line on the side of building. It was crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter