Wdw - Cp

mar524

I Love Tinkerbell
I am planning on visiting the CP with my 8 year old daughter. How is the food there? Do you get to take pictures with the characters?

Thanks for your feedback!!

Yes, you can take pictures of the characters. I have eaten breakfast and dinner there. The breakfast was wonderful. Best buffet, IMO. The dinner was so-so. The dessert and soft ice cream was the best, and even that wasn't that good.

The food at CP is wonderful. My favorite character breakfast. Not only do the characters come to the table but each time we've been there Pooh and sometimes Tigger were up at the front near the buffets. You can also go up there for pictures, autographs, etc.

I'm sure your DD will have great time and you will too.

Missy

We went for lunch to celebrate my son's 3rd birthday. I thought the food was great! The character interaction was the best. My son & his 1 year old sister were a bit learly of the characters in the parks until that meal. My older girl had no character fear and they were great with her also. Our waiter was wonderful. We were a party of 4 children under 5 and 4 adults. At one point the waiter noticed that one of the kids had spilt something on themselves. I was on the other side of the long table tending to the baby and the other 3 adults were getting food. The waiter wiped it up. He really was just great.

Thank you for your feedback. My daughter and I will definately be checking this place out for either breakfast or lunch.

Can wait for our trip!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter