WDW Event Swap signups?

Did I miss the signups? I've searched and can't find them. Have they been posted yet?

They have not been posted yet. I was planning for last night but didn't get to them due to an extremely late Girl Scout meeting (I got home at 9:45pm).

I am planning to post this evening.

BTW, thanks for posting this. I was logging on to post a note but you beat me to it. :cutie:

'K. I ended up working three hours late so I'm eating dinner and working on the post.

I'll have it up tonight before I go to bed.

I tried. I'm mostly done but I'm propping my eyelids up with toothpicks.

I'm changing sign-ups to 10/3 with the due date 11/18. I'll finish writing up the instructions tomorrow and post tomorrow evening (West Coast time).

Sorry to disappoint. I'm exhausted and have a headache and need sleep.

No worries. It's just the sign ups. And its only a few days.

Hope your headache :headache: goes away. I've been fighting one on and off for days now. So I can say "I feel your pain." and mean it.

No worries. It's just the sign ups. And its only a few days.

Hope your headache :headache: goes away. I've been fighting one on and off for days now. So I can say "I feel your pain." and mean it.

I just had a headache because I worked through lunch, didn't eat anything and was completely exhausted. After 9 hours of sleep, I'm feeling fabulous!

I hope YOUR headache goes away too!

Thanks, me too. I've let swaps wait until the last minute and I really need to get it together to get them done. Can't let this headache & sore throat get in the way. We're talking about swap making here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter