WDW Lost and Found

DisneyMeMa

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
A huge thank you to Disney Lost and Found. My DH lost his driver's license at the MK on Saturday 5/23. Someone kindly turned it into L&F and their wonderful system knew instantly when we contacted them Monday morning that they had it. Whew! We were concerned about flying home on Memorial Day weekend without a photo ID and that I would be the driver of the rental car for the remainder of the trip. All in all, I thought it was Disney at their best. They saved a large chunk of our vacation. Thank you. Then, to top it off, he lost his VISA card at DS on Wednesday. As soon as he discovered it was missing we reported it to VISA, and the card was cancelled. When we left DS we checked with L&F there and sure enough, another kind person had turned it in to L&F and we were able to retrieve it. We think he most likely lost the two cards when he was getting Fast Passes. Thanks again to all those thoughtful people who went out of their way to make our vacation better. Needless to say, I wouldn't even let him take his wallet out of his pocket until we were safely at the airport on our way home. LOL. I am happy to report that he has "retired" that wallet. Thanks again L&F and other park goers for all their acts of kindness. Barbara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter