WDW Music

Koivu

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone, I really want to bring the musical experience of the Disney parks home with me. What is the best cd to get? And where can I get it? Im unable to go to the parks to get it, so thats kinda out of the question. Appreciate the help.

Koivu

Most of the gift shops at the resorts have theme park CDs. You can also go to live365.com and listen to many stations with WDW park music.

:) There is also The Animal Kigdom Park CD-Amazon (music on buses to AK and around park)

Fantasmic!
Illuminations
Main Street Electrical Parade
Holiday Wishes

Just received my Disneyland Paris resort CD from Amazon. Really cool songs you hear on DIS Radio..so now I have them on my Ipod. It is always great to hear Mickey speak French.

You can also get lists for the WL lobby and AK lobby music on Mousesavers.com. There is also D-Cot.

Now if you are talkingMusic like when you are walking over the bridge into Adventureland--go to Park Tunes and there are lists there, then you can purchase the ones you like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter