• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW POLY questions

anna2001

Earning My Ears
Hi. Beginning to do introductory planning for trip in for Sept 2004....was watching the travel channel and I believed it was featuring a hotel resort very much like the WDW Poly with all
the south sea flair but off wdw property....is any one familiar with such a hotel? Am thinking of staying at the Poly (maybe) any opinions?? Thanks
anna

IMHO staying off property just isn't the same as being "in the middle of the World"!!! If you are headed to Florida to visit other things than Disney, then fine....but if you want to be totally immersed in the Disney experience, then stay on property!!

The Poly is absolutely wonderful!! I have been to DW many times, but never felt so in the middle of things as I did while staying at Poly. We stayed in the concierge building, which is awesome! It was worth the extra money to us!!!

Do go and check out Tikiman's website...he covers a lot about the resort there....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter