WDW Spirit Jersey question

ALittleBitOfGinger

Earning My Ears
Hello! I was wondering where the best place to buy spirit jerseys is in WDW? I'm going to Animal Kingdom next month and was wondering if any shops sell them there.

Thanks!!!

The one on the right as you are headed towards the Tree of Life coming into the park, I think it's the Discovery Trading Center, had the best selection in AK when I was there in November and December last year. World of Disney at Disney Springs also has a good selection, as does the Emporium in MK and Mouse Gear in Epcot.

The one on the right as you are headed towards the Tree of Life coming into the park, I think it's the Discovery Trading Center, had the best selection in AK when I was there in November and December last year. World of Disney at Disney Springs also has a good selection, as does the Emporium in MK and Mouse Gear in Epcot.
Thanks! I will check out Discovery Trading Center :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter