WDW "Vacation A Day" Contest!

I'm in! Now when do we start picking apart the rules and T&C? I really miss the OMDD thread!

Am I the only one who would have a hard time choosing which one to take? I love the world, but it would be pretty nice to try the land free. Considering I live in MI, the airfare to CA would kill to pay out of pocket, where as MCO is fairly decent most times. That said I feel like there is so much to do at WDW that adding a few days would be nice.

My thoughts exactly! Don't ever see myself paying OOP for DL but to win it that's another story. Considering the size of DL I don't thin any extra days would even be needed.

I grew up minutes from DL and have been more times than I can count. We now live on the east coast so to far for another trip to DL. But I would hands down choose WDW if we won. We are 39 days away from our second trip and staying at the Boardwalk. I would either choose the Poly or Contemporary. I would love to stay at a monorail resort.
How fun. I am dream though.

No, I tried 4 times, 1961.

There is a point that comes later where you have to check a box certifying you are over 17. If you just clicked through without checking the box, it would probably give you that message.

Am I the only one who would have a hard time choosing which one to take? I love the world, but it would be pretty nice to try the land free. Considering I live in MI, the airfare to CA would kill to pay out of pocket, where as MCO is fairly decent most times. That said I feel like there is so much to do at WDW that adding a few days would be nice.

Not tough at all for us - we hate flying :rotfl2:

Definitely WDW either way as far as we're concerned - no AK or Epcot in CA :)

How exiting! So I wanna make sure I have all the rules right, we can only enter once per day right? So no making phony emails to enter multiple times.

Also you must be over 18 to enter?

How exiting! So I wanna make sure I have all the rules right, we can only enter once per day right? So no making phony emails to enter multiple times.

Also you must be over 18 to enter?

According to my understanding of the rules, correct.

Only 1 entry per person and email address. If you have multiple email addresses, only 1 is allowed, and if multiple people share the same email address only 1 entry allowed.

Also, you must be over 18 to enter, although a few states required 19 or 21. It did not apply to me, so I didn't read that closely to remember which ones.

I'm in! Now when do we start picking apart the rules and T&C? I really miss the OMDD thread!

Now -- anyone else get only 6 sections in the "17 section" terms of use?

To the OP -- thanks for posting. Because I neglected to check the DIS yesterday, I pay the penalty of missing out on one daily entry. And with my luck, that will have been the one I would have won with.

But I will enter every day (I've already set up my email client to mail me a reminder every day, put it on my calendar, and changed my desktop background to a sign on the castle reminding me to enter) and hope and dream along with the rest of us.

enter-castle-drawing_zpsf0c0d63d.jpg

According to my understanding of the rules, correct.

Only 1 entry per person and email address. If you have multiple email addresses, only 1 is allowed, and if multiple people share the same email address only 1 entry allowed.

Also, you must be over 18 to enter, although a few states required 19 or 21. It did not apply to me, so I didn't read that closely to remember which ones.

That is also how I read the rules. So although I personally use 3 email addresses between home and work, I can only enter once per day using just one of those email addresses. (Not once per day using each email).

However, since my husband has his own email address it should be okay for the both of us to enter once per day. The rules didn't seem to indicate that it was 1 entry per household, just 1 per person. Unless I missed that somewhere.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks for posting. In for today!

If we actually win, I would go to DL. Lived in the Sacramento area most of my life and used to drive down all he time. But moved to Texas about 18 months ago and getting back to California is costly. Going to WDW soon, so would definitely pick DL and would probably be a chance to have our family meet up with us at the park.

I think I would choose DL as well because we just got back from a WDW that was unfortunately not worth it :(

Typically I love WDW, so maybe I just need a change of pace for a bit. Havent been to DL since 09, and we are contemplating a move to California in the next few years, so it would also give us a chance to look around.

I entered yesterday and today! If we actually won, we'd go to WDW. Although that is where we always go, we have family member who lives there, and DL without him wouldn't be as fun as WDW with him. We'd stay at GF if it was an option! Fun to think about!

Now -- anyone else get only 6 sections in the "17 section" terms of use?

To the OP -- thanks for posting. Because I neglected to check the DIS yesterday, I pay the penalty of missing out on one daily entry. And with my luck, that will have been the one I would have won with.

I also didn't notice the post until after I got an email from Disney this evening about the contest. Then I went to check Disboards, wondering if it would be posted on here as well. Bummer we missed it yesterday but I'm happy they are doing a promotion similar to last year's.

Even the small chance of winning adds a little excitement to my all time least favorite month. If I won I would definitely go to DLR and hopefully stay at the DisneyLand Hotel. The GC might be a bit fancier and closer but I think my kids and I would prefer the DLH... especially the headboards of the beds.

We've gone to WDW at least 2 or 3 times since our trip to DLR so we're totally ready to go back.

Here's hoping!!! :cheer2:

I am soooo happy that Disney is offering this sweepstakes for the 3rd year! And it is so nice to see some of the folks that I remember from last year. Welcome and Happy New Year everyone! :cheer2:Let the FedEx stalking begin! (actually, I enter a lot of sweepstakes and tend to stalk anyway LOL)

Kirby, I am glad to see you here as you can provide some experienced advice. As much as I hope to win, wouldn't it be cool if you did too?:cool1:

DH wants to go to DL if we win as we live in MA and could never afford the airfare for all of us. But the kids and I want WDW as we are so familiar with the parks and it has more to offer.

I went to Orlando in June for a conference with coworkers and hope to win a trip as the rest of the family were really good sports about mom going without them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter