WDW with a British accent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough, please, folks. This thread has definitely outlived its usefulness. The OP has gone WAY off what is acceptable here, and it is not necessary to reply further to comments that are, quite plainly, out of step with everyone here. There is an ignorance and bias at work here which requires no further reply and adding to it only makes it worse.

UK visitors -- in fact, visitors from all over the world -- I, as an American citizen, am delighted to have you visit the United States -- you are welcome here! :welcome: Bring your accents, your cultures, your traditions, your languages. It's the diverse backgrounds and heritages of our people that make America the wonderful, unique country it is.

Exactly! Please come and visit!!! Don't let one ignoramus color your opinion of the US. You are welcome here!

Don't worry, safetymom - we know that. I suspect the OP is enjoying all the attention and is undoubtedly congratulating himself on achieving his objective. :sad2: Initiially, I was willilng to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he's revealed his true colours good and proper.

My husband has never said the word 'fink', unless he was referring to someone he considered a 'rat-fink'. Certainly never in place of the word 'think'. :mad:

I take great exception to that comment, even as I realize from whence it came.

I would put his use of the Queen's English up against anybody's, any day. And I dare say he would prove the point without using the word 'ghastly', too.

And with that, I'm done.

I assume the OP walks right passed the UK in World Showcase... there's probably about 30 real live British people working over there! that would be 10 over quota ;) j/k
Anyway...
Weren't the Dutch and British some of the first people to come to America anyways? They are still welcome here :)
I don't know why I'm still adding my 2 cents, or should I say 2 shillings ?? lol
I'm just bored today at work...

This thread is a joke, right? :eek: :sad2: Perhaps our British friends need to warn the OP when they are coming to Disney World. The British are coming! The British are coming! :rotfl:

I LOVE the British accent, and could listen to it all day. I actually HOPE to run into some English folks when we go to Disney. I love meeting people from around the world! :thumbsup2

UK visitors -- in fact, visitors from all over the world -- I, as an American citizen, am delighted to have you visit the United States -- you are welcome here! :welcome: Bring your accents, your cultures, your traditions, your languages. It's the diverse backgrounds and heritages of our people that make America the wonderful, unique country it is.

I second this sentiment! I think the OP clearly has some issues, not the least of which is talking out both sides of the mouth.

I'm sure those of you who visit us (be it WDW or elsewhere!) from abroad know that there are more Americans who welcome you than who don't. . . . I'm one who does!

This thread is a joke, right? :eek: :sad2: Perhaps our British friends need to warn the OP when they are coming to Disney World. The British are coming! The British are coming! :rotfl:

I just checked back to the original message to see if this started as an April Fool:lmao:

Maybe it's a repeat of the British Invasion from the 60's:cool1:

I think the reason us Brits go to Florida is because Paris is DisneyLAND, why go to Land when you can got to WORLD? and visit an mazing country aswell as other theme parks. We love Orlando and have been going for 15 years. With the exchange rate now its great for us to visit. Im not quite sure what your comment about the people owning Sanford airport has anything to do with anything? I dont know who owns any airport anywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter