We are finally doing the double digit dance!!! Anyone else with me???

ragu

Mouseketeer
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
If I'm this excited about hitting 99 days I can't imagine what I will be like a week before!!!:rolleyes: :crazy: Woo Hoo!

I'm still doing the double digit dance for our end of Aug. trip. We leave NJ on 8/17, but since we are driving, we won't land at WDW (OKW) until the afternoon of 8/18. Can't wait!!!!!!

I'm with you dancing away! Not sure if the countdown is a good thing or not since I check it daily!!! I figure by September 1st I'll pretty much be insufferable to live with.
Wishing the summer away,
Mo
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

Doin' the dance

Done made the chain

I luv Disney

But my family thinks I'm a Pain!!

OH yeah :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

:bounce:

Sorry-I lost it there for a sec-gosh I love you guys-MY KINDA PEOPLE!!! :smooth:

37 days and counting -- I can not wait to go back to Disney!!

Last night - driving home from a Red Sox game (in which by the way Pedro Martinez and the Boston Red Soxes beat the Angels) where I talked about Disney for the entire 1 hour ride home...

...my husband has banned me from speaking about Disney any more until we are on the plane! BOO!!! He claims that if you talk it to death you ruin the excitement of the trip - I am just the opposite because I think the more you talk about it the more exciting it gets!

So - since I am officially Disney banned at home -- for the next 37 days my Disney outlet is going to have to be this board -- I am so happy to have found all of you nice people who are as big Disney fans as I am.

37 days!!!!

(although I think my countdown says 36 days - but I leave on Sept. 13th so that is wrong!)

Happy double digit dancing everyone!!!!

I am with ya....... Cannot wait.... WOO HOO WOO HOO WHO'S GOING TO DISNEY IT'S ME IT'S ME WOO HOO WOO HOO....

Originally posted by 7beasley
[
So - since I am officially Disney banned at home -- for the next 37 days my Disney outlet is going to have to be this board -- I am so happy to have found all of you nice people who are as big Disney fans as I am.

[/B]

I know what you mean, and we are here to support you ;)

Originally posted by 7beasley
37 days and counting -- I can not wait to go back to Disney!!

Last night - driving home from a Red Sox game (in which by the way Pedro Martinez and the Boston Red Soxes beat the Angels) where I talked about Disney for the entire 1 hour ride home...

...my husband has banned me from speaking about Disney any more until we are on the plane! BOO!!! He claims that if you talk it to death you ruin the excitement of the trip - I am just the opposite because I think the more you talk about it the more exciting it gets!

37 days!!!!

(although I think my countdown says 36 days - but I leave on Sept. 13th so that is wrong!)

Happy double digit dancing everyone!!!!

My husband said the same thing. Thank goodness my Mom and Sis are Disney nuts like me. I love him but he just doesn't get it!!! I will make sure this trip he experiences all the magic I have come to know and love:p

Been doin' the double digit dance for awhile now. We leave 9/5. I can hardly wait. As the trip gets closer, Stephen is more of a talker than I am. He called me this morning to talk about the Keys to the Kingdom tour. How long, what time, what's for lunch. I've told him all this already. We also want Cirque tickets, but I keep forgetting to call. He said we need to look at the seating chart in the Passporter tonight, and I need to call first thing tomorrow morning. Hope we can get tickets. No matter how many times I go (this will be the third in a year), I get so excited. I know I won't be back for about 20 months (seems so long), so I want this one to be special. :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I feel ya TC. We will be there the same time at OKW. The wait is killing me and it not that far away :)

Ryan

I'm a dancin' fool! Everytime we get on the highway (we live right off I95 in NJ) my Hubby says "Let's just keep going!"

DH and I will be there september the 26th to oct 3rd for our fifth aniversary. All I do at work is read discussion forums and read my burmbaums guide and my AAA booklet.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Wow! I'm so excited for you guys, I'm not even sure when we're going again, but no time soon, last time we went was in 2001 and only for 2 days.:( I really need a disney fix, lol.
Yeah, I've done the dance, lol. We made chains charts lists anything and everything that we could think of to count down and get ready for the big trip! I hope (know) all you guys have fun!

We're down to 77 days! We select milestones and plan something small to celebrate. For instance at 99 days we were on a short vacation in the Canadian Rockies and went out for a special dinner. I guess 60 days (2 months) will be our next celebration. Anyone else do this?
Looking forward to MNSSHP and Food and Wine Festival. We'll be there Oct. 25- Nov. 7. I'm reading the DIS and Yahoo Groups and searching for flights!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter