We are finally doing the double digit dance!!! Anyone else with me???

Double Digits here! Leaving on September 5th - can't wait!!!

I guess I'll be there in a little over a month. I hope all of this excess time goes quickly!

Doing the double digits and can't wait till we're all doing the single!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hitting the double digits is a big deal to us Disney Lovers! It's a milestone!

I just had to post now that we've joined the double digit dance club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to the double-digit dance!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

beattyfamily -
Will look for you down there!!! My itinerary is opposite of yours:
US/IOA Nov. 29-Dec. 1
WDW Dec. 1-7 (MVMCP Dec. 2)

Originally posted by travelin' tigger
to the double-digit dance!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

beattyfamily -
Will look for you down there!!! My itinerary is opposite of yours:
US/IOA Nov. 29-Dec. 1
WDW Dec. 1-7 (MVMCP Dec. 2)

I remember you! ;)

We will overlap at WDW from Dec 1 to Dec 5 though! We'll both be at the same MVMCP! Are you eating beforehand?

I'm going to try and keep LTT but may have to switch to CP at the 90 day mark because we are adding my niece and so far they cannot accomodate one more person for us.

I'll have something Lime Green on so look out for us!

We will overlap at WDW from Dec 1 to Dec 5 though! We'll both be at the same MVMCP! Are you eating beforehand?

Right now I have no plans for dinner beforehand. Will probably do a late lunch/early dinner outside MK, then head to the party. We should try to hook up at some point!!! :D

PM me or I'll you closer to Dec. if you're interested!!! :smooth:

Double digits here also. I'm going without DH and taking my two boys, DS8 and DS5. It's killing me, because it's a surprise for them. My DS8 has mentioned Disney World several times in the past month and I've had to bite my tongue. I can't wait to tell them, probably the night before.

Originally posted by travelin' tigger
Right now I have no plans for dinner beforehand. Will probably do a late lunch/early dinner outside MK, then head to the party. We should try to hook up at some point!!! :D

PM me or I'll you closer to Dec. if you're interested!!! :smooth:

I forgot that we are also neighbors at home too! About 3 miles apart!

Yes, we'll have to hook up!

Wear Lime Green! I found Lime Green luggage tags at Walmart and Lime green ribbon at the iParty store!

OK- NOW I'll be there (the double digit dance) in a little less than a month! Yay! It's a small but exciting victory.

Been doing the Double Digit Dance for a while now, but getting closer and closer to the Single Digit Dance . . . . . and more excited every day!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter