We are in the system

tacomaranch

Tacoma Ranch home of wild mustangs! We are all on
I called today and waited forever but the good news is that we are finally really members. Closing didn't feel special, I just brought the money with me and left it at SSR for TSS. Nothing. Passing ROFR was exciting but to have the lady give me my number and my points and explain, it was so exciting even DH danced with me.

Now, start the planning! I am trying to pull off an early June trip and then of course our annual trek to MNSSHP and my birthday last week in September. That is all for now.

I wanted to thank Caskbill for being so nice to me no matter how many stupid questions I asked. He just kept with me for months. Matt saved my past vacation and Lucy made an offer that was beyond what she should have! I learned that people in least position to help are the first ones to help. I pray someday I can do the same back.

I am finally a real member at OKW. Thanks friends for getting me thru the months of making a choice, waiting and now the newbie questions. I would have been lost without everyone here.

What wonderful news. I am so happy for you. Have fun planning your first trip home.

We did so much waiting together for ROFR that I was anxious for you each time.

I just started making my first reservations for Christmas and it was so fun calling and giving them all the info. We even bought AP with the DVC discount which was great too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter