We are leaving Sunday, woohoo!!!

maryann4086

Where did my other 250 posts go, waaaaaaah
This sunday we leave for one week, four days at the Boardwalk villas, and three days at Universals Royal Pacific. Got great deals on everything. Flying southwest out of buffalo, four tickets return total cost $449 US. Royal Pacific hotel special price $99 a night. Bought universal passes last year when price was $95 Cdn for 3 days. So, hoping weather is great, and all goes well. Will let u know, how things went when i get home. Any questions before i go, let me know?

I too leave sunday, we'll be at CBR and also be visiting my sister and family at the AKL...I will take many pictures with my digital camera so I can post quickly when I get home on 9/2. Our entire trip prices are as follows:

R/T air from Chicago for two adults including taxes etc....$264 (SW Airlines)

CBR stay for 8 days King Bed room $805

Rental car for 8 days (Dollar) Compact-195.00

4 Day PHP's for 2 adults $398.00 (connections)

(We have a couple days left on last years 5 day php's as well as 1 day on our US/IOA's from last year)

Sea World Passes for 2 adults $95.00
(plus this gives us two days there)

6 Connections Q&C's Vouchers $66.00
from connections

Total: $1,823.00

Main thing besides being a cheap trip is that it is all paid for in full already!!!!

All we have to do is buy some food and souvineers....and pray for bright sunny days like we had last year!

Can't wait!

Have great trips maryann4086 and hulabird! Looks like you both got some good deals too! Take lots of pictures, hulabird, I love Disney pics! :) :Pinkbounc :)

Hi Maryann!:wave: I was going to start a "goodbye thread" tomorrow but you beat me to it! LOL:)

Hope you Steve and the girls have a wonderful trip!:sunny: Please let us know everything you did when you all return home!:)

hulabird.........it also sounds like you got great deals too! Hope you have a great time!:sunny:

Oh yes Maryann....one question please..........can I come with you? LOL!................... Have a blast!;)

Thanks everyone! I will be sure to take pictures of everything I can think of and especially of the inside and outside of all resorts I visit. Time is ticking away and I am getting that feeling of excitement coming upon me....you'd think I was 10 years old or something and had never been to WDW! I have the added joy of my 3 nieces coming along this time (2- 6 year olds-twins and a 2 year old) It is their first time....and we're doing CRT also...should be very exciting and fun!!!!!

Hope you all have a great time...I'm so envious of all you heading off to WDW...enjoy:)

Yeah but Lisa remember that after our trips are over we'll be envying your upcoming trip! Actually I will start planning our next one so that it doesn't seem so bad, u know the after trip letdown? I always hate that. Planning for next year really helps to ease that pain.....plus I pay for our trips all year long and that helps financially too

Well thank u everyone, and sammi, if u can fit in my luggage, ur more than welcome to come along. Will take pictures, and hope to be able to share them with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter