We are now DVCers

Congratulations and welcome home.

Congratulations!!:cool1:
Have you been given any indication as to how long it will be until closing?

We passed ROFR for BCV on September 18th and still have no closing documents. It seems that Disney are the ones holding things up just now.
It's SOOOO frustrating.

Hi Lesley, sorry about the wait to reply been watching the rugby !!!!! way to go. :cheer2: Jamie,(highly recommended) our agent at TTS seems to think an average of three weeks to closing so you are nearly there I guess. Congratulations on your purchase. :cool1:

Thanks for the reply!
Yup! My DH has been stuck to the telly all day( or so it seems) watching the rugby.
Anyway, I'm just impatient for it all to be finalised so I can make my reservations. The money is burning a hole in my pocket and I just want to pay, book and here "Welcome Home"!

Ok sorry to sound silly but what is ROFR?:confused3

Right of First Refusal. After an offer is made for a contract, Disney must be offered it, at which point they can, if they wish, buy it back at that price themselves. They have often done this, and there doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to which ones will get through ROFR and which won't, so it's often a nail-biting time for the prospective buyer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter