We have used Fl. Towncars, can get better price with Tiffany...advice please!

jimmytammy

<font color=purple>Swivel, it's a hard habit to br
You know when you have had good expeiences with one service how hard it is to switch to someone else. But $$ are $$ so convince me that switching is worth it. Also give me your experiences with other Towncar services.

We have used Tiffany Towncar twice. We had 2 different drivers. They were both very friendly and on time.

The cars were nice & clean. I would definitely use them again if we needed to.

Jimmy, DW and I are using Fl Tours next week. What kind of reivew can you give them.

thanks

scott

We have used Fl. Towncars twice and had good experiences both times. I think the service you are talking about, Fl. Tours is a seperate company. I dont know much about them other than a few posts I have read. I dont remember seeing anything neg. about that company.

jimmytammy
If you really really like Fl. Townecars but can find a better price elsewhere, call JC at Fl. Townecars and see if he will match the other price. He can only say no. I love Fl. Townecars and JC is a great guy.

Just got back from Disney. Yourride.com was great. Got a free upgrade to an Excursion. Rabbit was our driver and was fast, friendly and early. Played Monsters, Inc. on the ride to and from the airport. Great communication. I will definitely use yourride.com again. With a coupon from the internet site, the cost was $85.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter