We redeemed our Vouchers Just back From Disney

Do you get one of these even if you choose the FastPass option?

Yes, the person who turns in a voucher for any option gets one of these, regardless of what option they choose.

Ok so I saw this question earlier in the thread but it didn't get answered so I'll ask again.

Do you actually have to enter the park before you get to the will call window?

Here is my scenario just so it's clear. We will be spending the morning at Epcot and the evening at the Magic Kingdom where they will be having the evening extra hours. What I'd like to do is this. Leave my wife and baby at the hotel and head over to the MK early with my older son to get the fast passes for that day so we have them for our return that evening. Since my wife will not be with me can I still get 3 fast passes with my voucher if I bring her ticket with me?(1 for me, 1 for my older son and 1 for my wife who will not be with us). The voucher is in my name.

And yes I understand that you need to get to the parks early. This will be our last day there and i'd like to take it easy in the day so we can have a fun late evening at the MK.

Ok so I saw this question earlier in the thread but it didn't get answered so I'll ask again.

Do you actually have to enter the park before you get to the will call window?

Here is my scenario just so it's clear. We will be spending the morning at Epcot and the evening at the Magic Kingdom where they will be having the evening extra hours. What I'd like to do is this. Leave my wife and baby at the hotel and head over to the MK early with my older son to get the fast passes for that day so we have them for our return that evening. Since my wife will not be with me can I still get 3 fast passes with my voucher if I bring her ticket with me?(1 for me, 1 for my older son and 1 for my wife who will not be with us). The voucher is in my name.

And yes I understand that you need to get to the parks early. This will be our last day there and i'd like to take it easy in the day so we can have a fun late evening at the MK.

Actually, one part of the problem is that you cannot receive a FP card for your wife if she isn't there. Everyone who is to receive the card, regardless of whoever is turning in the voucher, must be present with their park ticket. So this doesn't work.

The other problem is that there is no guarantee that the FP card will even be useful during EMH. Not every FP attraction is using FP during evening EMH.

I thought someOne siad that everyone doesn't have to be present you just havE to have their ticket. And we would be getting to the park around 6 so the instant fps would be a big help

I thought someOne siad that everyone doesn't have to be present you just havE to have their ticket. And we would be getting to the park around 6 so the instant fps would be a big help

I know someone said that they don't have to be there, but they do.

Otherwise I could show up with 6 tickets and get six FP exchange cards, and use them all myself.

Im really confused-

we are going to volunteer in march. at some point later in the year we plan on using our voucher. so you can either buy a ticket and turn these in for fast passes or turn the vouchers in for one day tickets?? If you turn in your voucher for a ticket you can always go to the ride and put in your card for a fast pass time like you normally do right? I guess I didnt really pay too much attention after they started promoting the 4 days $99 passes for Fla residents that we are using this coming weekend and again in April. decisions, decisions..

Im really confused-

we are going to volunteer in march. at some point later in the year we plan on using our voucher. so you can either buy a ticket and turn these in for fast passes or turn the vouchers in for one day tickets?? If you turn in your voucher for a ticket you can always go to the ride and put in your card for a fast pass time like you normally do right? I guess I didnt really pay too much attention after they started promoting the 4 days $99 passes for Fla residents that we are using this coming weekend and again in April. decisions, decisions..

Yes, you can ALWAYS get FPs as normal using whatever ticket you used to get into the parks.

The FP option is a card that works independently of your normal FP usage.

Doc,

THanks for the reply, your point makes sense. Maybe we will schedule a breakfast at chef mickeys that morning.

2nd question,

Is there one of these customer service areas at the international gateway entrance into epcot (for those staying at an epcot resort)

Is there one of these customer service areas at the international gateway entrance into epcot (for those staying at an epcot resort)

Yes. There are two booths. One acts as a Guest Relations, the other as the Will Call. If only one is open at the time, it is both :)

My mom and dad live if Florida and are getting GAD tickets. Dad just had knee surgery so doesn't think he will be able to do the park thing.
My Question: Can he turn them in for the hat/pins without having an AP?
He loves pins!

My mom and dad live if Florida and are getting GAD tickets. Dad just had knee surgery so doesn't think he will be able to do the park thing.
My Question: Can he turn them in for the hat/pins without having an AP?
He loves pins!

Unfortunately no. He would at least need to be in possession of a multi-day ticket to choose any of the options, and I believe to get the pins you might actually have to go to a place in the park to get them. So if he wanted the pins, he'd have to get at least a two-day ticket. I think for a FL resident the cheapest ticket he could get is $99+tax right now.

Unfortunately no. He would at least need to be in possession of a multi-day ticket to choose any of the options, and I believe to get the pins you might actually have to go to a place in the park to get them. So if he wanted the pins, he'd have to get at least a two-day ticket. I think for a FL resident the cheapest ticket he could get is $99+tax right now.

So the passes would go to waste?

So the passes would go to waste?

I was about to edit my reply...

I believe through the GAD web site, you can choose to donate the ticket regardless of your ticket status (I thought it was strange that the FAQ indicates you could only do this if you had a multi-day ticket). However I would make sure that you can donate on a per-person basis if one person registered for both people.

I have a stupid question about the pins on the ears...do they come off? Or are the a part of the ears? What are the ears made out of?

Thanks!

I have a question as well...Ok me & my daughter each have a voucher.
Here is what I am wondering..can we go one day & redeem for a 1 day pass & both get the 1 day pass with 1 voucher??? Then go back at the end of the trip & redeem my voucher for 1 day passes for both of us??? I guess what I am asking is can we both get passes with just 1 voucher or is this option only for the people using the voucher for fastpasses???

Also if we redeem them for 1 day passes could we chose the park that has EMH
since we are staying onsite???

Thanks for anyone who can help on this

I have a question as well...Ok me & my daughter each have a voucher.
Here is what I am wondering..can we go one day & redeem for a 1 day pass & both get the 1 day pass with 1 voucher??? Then go back at the end of the trip & redeem my voucher for 1 day passes for both of us??? I guess what I am asking is can we both get passes with just 1 voucher or is this option only for the people using the voucher for fastpasses???

Also if we redeem them for 1 day passes could we chose the park that has EMH
since we are staying onsite???

Thanks for anyone who can help on this

A GAD voucher is good for ONE 1-day pass. If you want two days for two of you, you'd each need to redeem them the first day, and upgrade them to 2-day passes.

You can choose whatever park you want to redeem them at, there are no restrictions on that.

thanks for your reply :thumbsup2

Ok so say we redeem the voucher that day for a part that has EMH would we be able to stay for EMH since we will be staying onsite???

Also do u know how much it will cost to upgrade to a 2 day ticket??

thanks for your reply :thumbsup2

Ok so say we redeem the voucher that day for a part that has EMH would we be able to stay for EMH since we will be staying onsite???

Yes. As long as you have already checked in and received your KTTW (room) card, which identifies you as a resort guest. It doesn't matter what the source of the ticket is.

For morning EMH you will need to show the CM the KTTW card as you enter the turnstile. For evening EMH you will need to show it to enter attractions.

Also do u know how much it will cost to upgrade to a 2 day ticket??

$77+tax, or $84.01 I believe. Adding a second day only gets you a $2 savings. It is less the more days you get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter