We stayed in the castle Saturday Night

WOW.. that is totally awesome.. Congrats on your parents winning.. that is a win for you too!:)

Its beautiful! You take lovely pics!

Congratulations!! :wizard:

Thank you! :) I brought the tripod to the room, I prefer not to use a flash. I wish I had more time to take outside photos too, I have some - but it was such a lovely, foggy night. 150 or so pics is pretty good, that doesn't count what I took of my family. :)

Denise, I read your report and saw all the photos - thanks again for sharing so much with people. You really are a special person with a lot of talent.... :)

Denise, I read your report and saw all the photos - thanks again for sharing so much with people. You really are a special person with a lot of talent.... :)

That is too nice, but thank you. I'm glad I had the extra time to take so many pictures, I wanted to spend time with my family #1. But they also were taking photos, so that helped. :) I wish I had more time for outside ones, we don't get great fog like that so often.

You have much more adventurous reports than I do also! I've done some really awesome things in the past few years, but you are always doing so much more. :) I really enjoy reading your reports! I will PM you back tomorrow, it's been so busy today. :-D

Congratulations!
can you PM me a link to your site? The 5 pictures you posted are beautiful and I would love to see the others. :love:

Denise,

I just read your report from your site, and I wanted to THANK YOU! I love to read these experiences - it seems like every family that shares their story has a unique memory of what happens, and that just makes it so special! If our family was ever chosen, it was be a literal dream come true for me, so I do enjoy living vicariously through the lucky winners. And I especially enjoy it when the winners are terrific photographers who can capture every nook and cranny!!

Thanks again!! :wizard:

Denise,

I just read your report from your site, and I wanted to THANK YOU! I love to read these experiences - it seems like every family that shares their story has a unique memory of what happens, and that just makes it so special! If our family was ever chosen, it was be a literal dream come true for me, so I do enjoy living vicariously through the lucky winners. And I especially enjoy it when the winners are terrific photographers who can capture every nook and cranny!!

Thanks again!! :wizard:

You are welcome! I figured I'd be taking a breather this past week, I've already been at Disney more than I should lately! I wasn't really a winner, just a lucky loser who's parents won! I am not sure that staying in the castle was a dream of mine, but I was very excited to do so - and taking pictures inside definitely was one. Plus the tub, that was ammmmaaazing.

I only started taking photos again (creatively) after most of 8 years away. I started taking night pictures again in October. So I am not a photographer, but I do enjoy it.

One pic from 6 weeks ago, ice castle (my most requested):

castlechristmas.jpg

and the castle pic from Saturday that I get asked most about (it's not an inside one, suprisingly):

IMG_8934.jpg

I only started taking photos again (creatively) after most of 8 years away. I started taking night pictures again in October. So I am not a photographer, but I do enjoy it.
You're very modest. Those are great photographs. You are indeed a very good photographer! :thumbsup2

All the pictures you've posted are so beautiful! Is there any way I could see the rest on your site? I would really love to see more! :)

All the pictures you've posted are so beautiful! Is there any way I could see the rest on your site? I would really love to see more! :)

Someone else posted the link (I can't) here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1669399

I'm glad you liked the photos! I have a lot of the Cinderellas ice castle too, but from weeks ago. And thanks! I'm glad you liked the pics. I used a tripod for almost everything (anything inside the castle, and like the ice castle photo that I have above, and the fog pics).

I'm wondering what they let you take as a souvenir of the suite?

I'm wondering what they let you take as a souvenir of the suite?

We had the white chocolate carriage, as well as our ears, buttons, and H20 products. :) I would have been happy to purchase a bathrobe, they were really nice! There were a few other items - like our key cards. That I will keep. Oh - and a few pieces of note paper. Some family members took the rose pieces too.

You could have taken a bathrobe. All we did was ask if we could have one and the concierge said "If you want to take one a new one for tomorrows guests will 'Magically' appear!" I love my bathrobe! it does make a special souvenir!

You could have taken a bathrobe. All we did was ask if we could have one and the concierge said "If you want to take one a new one for tomorrows guests will 'Magically' appear!" I love my bathrobe! it does make a special souvenir!

Awwww...darn. We all loved the bathrobes! :) I would definitely have liked to take one, but I don't like taking things that aren't generally meant for taking.

I am jealous you have one!

Oh - I got to meet yesterdays winners, so that was almost as exciting as staying (knowing what they were in store for). :)

WOW, that castle picture at night in the fog is amazing. Nobody home there but you guys!!! What a great win for your parents and how nice to share it with you. Wish I could win that one on our upcoming trip!!! Thanks for sharing

WOW, that castle picture at night in the fog is amazing. Nobody home there but you guys!!! What a great win for your parents and how nice to share it with you. Wish I could win that one on our upcoming trip!!! Thanks for sharing

I hope you do get to win! I'm sorry for the delay in responding, I didn't realize that the thread had another post. :) I wish I had more time to take fog pics!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter