We still have 8 months is this feeling ever going to subside!!!!!

Feelslikeadream

To see through the eyes of a child....this is the
Will I be OK????? OR AM I STUCK LIKE THIS FOR 8 MONTHS!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just need to shout from the roof tops, WE ARE GOING TO WDW FOR 9 DAYS!!!!!!! :banana: For my 35th and our twin sons 10th birthdays!!! :cake: This entire thing was soo sudden, not only are we ( DH,ident.twin DS's 9, DS 5 and DD 3) going but, my parents his parents and his sis' and three kids 12,9,4. pixiedust: This is a dream come true for both sets of grand parents. I have only been once, Honeymoon 1996. So now i get to go back exactly 10 yrs later, with all of the people that I hold so close to my heart.I have some concerens, one of them being is that my DH sister and I feel its very important to keep our kids togehter to experience it all together. We are very close, :grouphug: I don't want to miss any reaction my 2 nephews and niece will have!!!! I have heard from so many people in the DIS that we should split up. Has anyone felt the way I do .We will probably never have this opportunity again with all oour kids with their grandparents. We have arranged a FREE day, this will give everyone an opportunity to do what they want when they want ALL DAY!!! This is day 8. I am trying to arrange something really special that night for all of together, to end our magical, wonderful , & extremely memorable trip together. :tink: This is a vacation of a lifetime!!!!! It is still 8 months away, but the excitement just won't seem to subside, eventtually I am sure it will. Oh, by the way recently our best-man moved to Flordia I can't wait to call him and share the news. ANY COMMENTS!!!??? I would love them.
Lets do the math ...We were here on our Honeymoon March1996 ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo
Coming back to celebrate our twins 10th Birthdays!!! 2006We had a REALLY GREAT TIME!!!!!! I LOVE PIXIE DUST!!!!!!

:mickeyjum :donald: :ccat: :tigger: :sulley: :goofy: :stitch: :figment:

I am right there with you. I am dying to make more reservations and can't wait for the 120 day mark. I can't handle that I won't be there until October. I am glad to have the DIS boards because everyone I know would get real sick of my YIPPEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

princess: I am with you in the waiting. We are taking our daughter for the first time in NOV and it seems like time is dragging.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter