Nettii:goodvibes

:goodvibes Hi Im reading your TR now(cant wait to hear more!):happytv:
Were you in tears when the characters maid a point
of recognizing your Ds?
Im practically in tears at a regular parade led alone
them making it even more special! :love:
Congrats on the win!:cheer2:
Nettii:goodvibes

OH, yes!! It was quite an awesome moment! Words cannot explain:)

How exciting you are so lucky congratulations

Wow! I'm so happy for you and your family. I just can't tell you how excited I am for you. I've showed our DDs the pics and oh, how they would love to live out that dream. I've explained to them that we have six chances but there will be alot of people there. And our chances aren't the best but it could still happen and then if it doesn't we'll still be at WDW.

We have a little surprise for them in store. We'll be staying at AKL and they think we're staying at Pop.

Anyway, CONGRATS. What wonderful memories you have. I teared up when I read the part of the characters making a point to wave at your DS. I will be reading your trip report. Congrats again!

Thanks for your account. It was almost like being there .....<----keep telling myself that <G>.....

CONGRATS! :goodvibes You are soooo lucky..oh i how i wish i could spend the night in the castle :cloud9: I am heading over to find you trippie right now!

Oh, BTW, the floor...well, it actually sparkled!!

OK, I'm an engineer with an extreme home... My kitchen floor sparkles. I have an all out extreme disney kitchen, and the floor in my kitchen is purple with 3-D glitter. Its the same exact floor (brand and all) thats in figment Meet n greet at Epcot. (but mine dont sparkle at night... at least not without a little light) So... since I'll probably never get to actually "see" this floor... I have afew questions: Was it a MARBLE floor? Was it lit up? (fiber optic) or more of a reflective? Was it anything like the concrete that lights up as your leaving Epcot? Just trying to squeeze out any tiny details I can use for my home!!! :thumbsup2
Oh yeah... YOUR SO LUCKY!!!

I simply had to post a reply - I love reading all about peoples dreams and experiences and I LOVED your story!!

Something you will always be able to treasure - well done!!

Just wanted to add my congrats to you! We also won the castle stay (I have a thread all about it on this board too) in February. It was just the best thing ever, wasn't it?? And funny, I have twins also, but mine are identical boys who are 7.5 years old. And I have a baby who just turned two in Feb. So we are like opposites!
Everyone laughs when I tell them about the 3 boys and the Cinderella castle stay-but as you know, they really enjoyed it.
I saw your DS got a 'dream' mickey on the pull out couch. We got the same for all three boys with a note from Tinkerbelle. Did you get a note too? Oh, and did you catch the washcloth shaped into cindy's slipper? That was awesome.
Did you get to enjoy the tub?? I wish I had but the night we won it was the PnP party and we were out in the park til 1am, so there was really no time at all. I wish we had more time in the suite just to soak it in. And then it was over. So fast. I want to do it again!!
Beth

WATS THE URL TO UR POST?!?!!? I WANT TO READ ALL ABOUT IT!!

NVM I FOUND IT!!

More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics More Pics!!
Plz!!!!

Please more pics!!

I wish our next Disney trip was before the end of the year. We have identical twin boys. It seems like there is a connection between having twins and winning the castle stay, seeing that two different families with twins have done it!!!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter