We Won a Castle Night!

Thanks again!
You might want to make a thread with the date of athe parade to found those pics or even a video. That is something I would want also. Good luck!

If anyone has any pictures of us from the Parade that they could post here my kids would love it
:thumbsup2

Do they make you stay in your room during the night? If you could leave your room that would be cool too! :cool1:

Oh my goodness the pictures are amazing! I don't think I could eat the white chocolate carriage haha! I would feel so guilty eating Cinderella's horses :lmao:

Anyway, congratulations, this will be something that you will never never ever forget!!!!

Now let's all cross our fingers that the wish comes true for me :)

Congratulations to your family! I'm sure that will always be a special memory! Pixie dust for us! My kids would die!

Thanks for sharing such a cool experience. That's the best dream yet! The pics are amazing. I can only hope for something like that in Sept,:)

That is so cool!! :cool1: Congratulations and thanks for sharing the pictures & your story.

Huge Congrats to you and your family...:cheer2:
What wonderful memories you have!! Such a special experience... Thanks for sharing the experience with us...

You must be dripping in pixie dust to have won a stay in Cinderella's Castle! Congratulations! I would sincerely freak out if I won. We are going in October .... can you send some of your pixie dust my way? ;)

Thank you so much for sharing your story and pictures.

Congrats!!

That would have been awesome and terrific and (Insert all the magnificent words here)

Congratulations! Thanks for all of the amazing pictures. Like a PP, you've have had to drag me out of there kicking and screaming in the morning but other than that, it'd be very cool!

I'm also interested in if you got to like take a picture on Main Street before/after the guests came/left-how cool would that be? Or like a picture in front of the castle in your jammies-what a cute Christmas card!!

Also, you heard guys at night by your room?? That would kind of freak me out a little bit!

I must admit I don't think I'd look for the cleaning people either...:confused3

General question-do they award a castle stay every night or once a week or how does that work? Just curious. :goodvibes

Please tell me you took the time to soak off the days activities in that tub!!! :goodvibes

I did use the tub, the kids really liked it and used it more. The guys I heard were early in the moring and im a very light sleeper

the castle concierge told my wife that they gave night away for all but about 50 nites during the year. the remaining nites were set aside for maintanence and weddings, I guess some folks have won wedding dreams, get married on the steps of the castle and spend the wedding nite at the castle. I dont know the numbers though:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter