Wear Can You Buy Bodyglide?

cleblanc

Earning My Ears
I Was Wondering Where You Can But Bodyglide. Can You Buy It At Walmart And In What Section? Thanks

I got mine at Dick's Sporting Goods. I found it in the running shoe section. Most big sporting goods stores should have it. I've also heard of big outdoors/hiking and camping stores carrying it. I haven't seen it at Wal Mart or Target, but they might carry it. Bodyglide has a website (I think it is www.bodyglide.com )- there is a store locater you can use to see who carries it in your area.

I've never seen it at Walmart.

I've seen it at sporting good stores and also at camping/hiking shops.

For example, I've seen it at Dicks, Sports authority, City Sports, Marathon Sports, Eastern Mountain, and REI.

I've bought it online at www.REI.com and then picked it up at the local REI near me so I had no shipping charges.

You can also buy it online at www.drugstore.com and several other website.

I've heard people talk about body glide, but what exactly does it do and where (other than your feet) do you put it?:confused3

I've heard people talk about body glide, but what exactly does it do and where (other than your feet) do you put it?:confused3

Its to prevent chafing or 'hot spots' so it can be used for blisters or chafing so I use it for my feet and on the inner sides of my legs.

Most people put it all over their feet. The inner thighs are a big area to put it, also some people put it in the area below the armpits or even in the armpits. Men put it in their groin area. Basically any area that rubs against anything. It works to prevent saddle sores and blisters and chafing. I got mine at Dicks.

You can also get it at Amazon.com, it even qualifies for free shipping w/ $25 or more purchase

Avon is coming out with their own version in the next couple of months. I have a friend who is a rep and she told me about it.

Avon is coming out with their own version in the next couple of months. I have a friend who is a rep and she told me about it.

Actually, I bought an Avon product for blisters/chafing about a year or so ago and I think it might be discontinued now. Its called Avon's Anti-blister balm and it great. It smells like peppermint. I was bummed when I couldn't find it anymore. So I hope this new product is similar to what I already have.

I had planned to try to track down the Body Blide but when I was in Walmart a few days ago, I was picking up blister bandaids (in prepartion for our trip) and I found a similar product right by the bandaids. I don't remember the brand name and I've stored away our trip stuff, but check out Walmart by the bandaids.

HTH

So, this is the first time I'm hearing about Body Glide. I understand where you can put it - and between my thighs would be great - but how does it feel when it is on? Is it slimy? What about your clothes touching it?

So, this is the first time I'm hearing about Body Glide. I understand where you can put it - and between my thighs would be great - but how does it feel when it is on? Is it slimy? What about your clothes touching it?

It doesn't feel strange at all and it never got on my clothes. It is kind of like a deoderant stick except it has no scent.

It doesn't feel strange at all and it never got on my clothes. It is kind of like a deoderant stick except it has no scent.

Yup- it feels like putting on deoderant. No stcky or greasy feel. You'll love it.

I actually use it on my feet to prevent blisters but you can use it anywhere to prevent chafing or blisters. You can't even tell it is on. It works great. THis past trip was the first time I used it and I love it. I bought it at Sports Authority. Apperantlyl runners and dancers have known about it for a long time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter