Weather & Crowds in Sept and Oct

dandee00

<font color=coral>Driving to Disneyland should be
Thinking of a trip in either September or October. :drive:
What are the crowds like? How about the weather temperatures?
Thanks

Sept and Oct are usually pretty warm. As for crowds, its hard to say what to expect this year. Usually they are great months to visit. But, the 50th is ending Oct 2 (I think that was the last reported date). That means people will be coming in Sept to catch the end of the celebration. Oct starts the year of a million dreams so you'll have people coming for that, and those that thought they were still going to get the 50th (booked when Disney said it would go until Nov or the end of the year).

Last year my family went mid Oct. The weather was extreme. We had days pushing 100, and days that were cold, windy and rainy. The crowds were huge! It was like summer, peak season busy. It was the craziest trip I've ever had. We didnt know what to expect from day to day. Previous trips around the same time went much smoother.

We have always loved that time for year!!
Usually the crowds are lighter and this year DLR is dressing up for Halloween in October! You will also get the fabulous Nightmare Before Christmas Haunted Mansion overlay.

CA fall weather is usually mild but our Summer heat got a late start so we could still be quite warm in Oct and certainly warm in Sept.
Hope you choose to come on out!!
-Wendi :sunny:

Oo-de-lally Gal said:
We have always loved that time for year!!
Usually the crowds are lighter and this year DLR is dressing up for Halloween in October! You will also get the fabulous Nightmare Before Christmas Haunted Mansion overlay.

CA fall weather is usually mild but our Summer heat got a late start so we could still be quite warm in Oct and certainly warm in Sept.
Hope you choose to come on out!!
-Wendi :sunny:

Hi Wendi :wave:
We are seriously considering this trip for the future. We live on the east coast in Canada. It is a long way to drive, but DH refuses to fly.
So it's not a vacation...it's an adventure. :teeth:
With a trip this big it takes lots of planning, which I luv doing. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter