Weather in Feb?

disneymom225

Too excited to sleep!
Hi! Just starting to get serious about Feb trip and wondering-what is the weather like? I see the highs and lows but swimming? We will have an almost2 eold (actually celebrating her 2nd b-day on the trip!)
Thanks!
Heather

go for it, i have been to water parks and pools on feb. trips. some days were cooler than others but some 85 degree days. im from mass. so mid 70's is swimming weather for me. i will be at SSR feb 18-25 and am looking foward to going for a dip when all the pool's at home are frozen solid :sunny:

Weather is usually very nice, little rain if any. Swimming and laying out in the sun are two different things. In Feb if you are lucky you can do both but don't count on it. You can always swim, pools are heated. Try to avoid president's week if you can, it is crowded.

We were down in Feb. of last year during President's week. We were in short sleeves and shorts most of the time. I guess you could have gone swimming as the pools are heated.

But keep in mind, cast members told us that the week before was so chilly that they had to put back the gloves and hats on the shelves! From what I gather, the weather at that time can go either way. (It still beats our weather here up north)

We have been going the last 5 yrs starting on the first weekend of Feb. and the weather has been mid 70's to 80's.Go swiming every trip.Pools are heated to 82-85 degrees. But you could use a sweatshirt at night even when its 80 during the day.Don't remember needing gloves last year but people who live in Fl. need them when its 60 it seems. :rotfl: Parks not to crowded. Really a go time of the year to go to get some much needed sun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter