• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weather In March and what to wear

The Deacon

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I have been to Disney in excess of 10 times but never In March. Anyone tell me the weather conditions and clothes to wear?

Thanking you advance:D

I was there March 1-3 this year and there were 2 days that it was in the low 30s. But, I understand that it could have just as well been in the 70s. Take clothes for both alternatives. I was caught there with only a light coat and short sleeved shirts. Burrrrrr.

We've been 3 times during the timeframe of March 9-16. In 1996 we had 1 day where we wore winter coats and gloves (and we're from the North and used to the cold). In 1999 we had 1 e-night that got very cool (and boy did Big Thunder Mt. fly that night!). Other than that, we've found that time period to be warm -- shorts and t-shirt weather. I love Disney in March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter