Weather in November

We have traveled to Disney many times in November including this past November. Temperatures can vary from highs in the 80's to lows in the 50's. Check the local forecasts as it gets closer.

We went November 2012 and it was mid-high 70s every day. Any rain happened overnight. Evenings were cooler, but really just needed a sweatshirt. So that year was pretty on the average, but I agree that you need to check the weather as it gets closer. Right now, Accuweather is showing low-high 70s and a couple chances for showers, but nothing major. Whoooo!!!!! (I have 19 days to go!)

We went in November 2007, November 2012 and also early December 2009. Each time we had at least ONE good day for swimming which thrilled my kids. Swimming on Thanksgiving Day outdoors never happens in Maryland! :goodvibes

I agree with somebody else here. Chilly mornings (we usually had sweatshirts or jackets) but by afternoons we were jeans/pants and t-shirts and comfortable. Evenings were with jackets and sweatshirts again.

I did have friends go one year during Thanksgiving and they said it was bitter cold the entire time for them. They had on layers. I am hoping that will NOT be our luck this year! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter