Webmaster - Thanks for Color Schemes, esp DIScreet!

Wishful

Earning My Ears
OK I didn't see a "Thank you" board so move this if you have to :)

I just noticed the color scheme drop down menu in the lower left hand corner (on my browser) and was playing around. Now I can read the boards at work without worrying!

Wishful

p.s. Don't get rid of the holiday themes, sometimes I feel like Christmas during the year!

I love the different styles, too! You can pick the color that matches your mood that day. Today, I'm blue. :D

Webmaster Corey's done a terrific job of designing these looks for us. What a great guy!

How about one for Easter, Halloween and thanksgiving Corey?

I love DIScreet too :teeth:

If you're really bored, can you make one that checks a users birthday and automatically puts up a party/birthday themed one when they log on during their birthday month? No? Requires programming and macros? Also stock in a networkig company? I guess a plain 'ol birthday one could be nice then :D

An Easter one would be cool..I can see all the "Peeps" colors now!

Ohhhh and a Mardi Gras/French Quarter one...

I need to go back to work :(

I agree ::yes:: I LOVE the different color choices. I am always changing my aol desktop, as well as my windows desktop......little bells and whistles make me happy :flower1:
And now that I can change my Dis colors.......I am in heaven :cloud9:

Keep up the GREAT WORK !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter