Website/Trip Report - Disney Cruise April 2002

wovenwonder

DIS Veteran
I had a BLAST creating this website. It is something that I NEVER did before. I just jumped in over the weekend and read the tutorial for geocities on yahoo -- and started creating my pages.

Please feel free to 'proofread' this for me as you are looking at it! .

It can be viewed at www.wovenwonder.com

Thanks for looking!
:)

This is wonderful. It is sites like this that make the wait much easier.

I want to go right now!!!:bounce:

WONDERFUL! I enjoyed looking at your site. You have a lovely family!Thanks for taking the time and effort to share your trip with so many!

Thanks so much for the link to your terrific web site!! I really enjoyed it!

Looks like you had a fantastic time!

Thanks for posting your trip report. The pictures make it great. I can't wait for Dec 1st.

Wonderful information/pictures you provided. Brought back ALOT of memories! My parents lived in St. Croix for 20 years. I have been to St. Thomas a number of times ---- things have changed.

Jody,

What a great site. Thanks for sharing all your pictures and memories with us.

Jody, what a great website! I enjoyed looking at all your pictures, and now I'm more excited than ever for my first cruise next April!

Great website! I'd love to make one when I get back from my cruise. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter