Wedding Dreams| Swan and Dolphin October 2014

So I just found your PJ and I love everything! I really love your bridesmaid bags the outfits especially the Deathly Hallow shirts thats really awesome :thumbsup2 following along now !

So I just found your PJ and I love everything! I really love your bridesmaid bags the outfits especially the Deathly Hallow shirts thats really awesome :thumbsup2 following along now !

Aw thank you so much!
Yes, I've gone a little crazy on the clothes front, but hopefully I'll have some fab outfit.
Thanks for following along :banana:

Wedding Shoes

I've got lots to show you but I just couldn't wait to show you our WEDDING SHOES! :):love: I'm totally in love

6 Months to go

On Saturday we hit the 6 month mark which was obviously so excited, it's so nice to see the countdown (slowly) making it's way down!!! Sam has started to get a little excited now too, which always makes me feel giddy! :goodvibes

Our ADRs- DONE

So holiday/honeymoon/wedding-moon adr's are as follows (did have a few slight changes from the original plan)...

Thursday 9th October
Rainforest Cafe @ 7pm (DTD)
With a few friends and family followed by bowling at splitsville.

Friday 10th October
Coral Reef @ 7.05pm (Epcot)

Saturday 11th October

Boma breakfast @ 8.35am (Animal Kingdom Lodge)
Garden View Tea Rooms (GF) For afternoon tea @ 2pm as a welcome meal

Sunday 12th October
At the moment we have 2X 10 people tables booked for 5.35pm

Monday 13th October
Sci-fi Dine in @ 5.30pm (Hollywood Studios)

Tuesday 14th October
Tuskers breakfast @ 8am (Animal Kingdom)
Beaches and Cream Soda Shop at @ 5.20pm (Beach Club Resort) This is with a few friends and family again, trying to tackle the kitchen sink

Wednesday 15th October
'Ohana @ 6.55pm (Polynesian Resort)

Thursday 16th October
Trail's End @ 8.10pm (Fort Wilderness)

Friday 17th October
50's Prime Time Cafe @ 1.40pm (Hollywood Studios)

Saturday 18th October
California Grill @ 7.45pm (Contemporary)

Sunday 19th October
Crystal Palace @ 8.10am (Magic Kingdom)

Aw thank you so much!
Yes, I've gone a little crazy on the clothes front, but hopefully I'll have some fab outfit.
Thanks for following along :banana:
You can never shop to early!! My wedding is in a year and I have already started picking up little stuff here and there! Can't wait to hear more i love how organized you are thats really great and will make everything so much less stressful! :goodvibes

Updates & DIY's

Updates!

So we've got rather a lot done recently, both with wedding and holiday, so I thought it was time for a little update.

Transport is sorted for the wedding, we're using Florida Magical Tours (who we're using for the rest of the holiday transfers and in 2012) We have two mini buses picking us up just after 5pm and dropping us at Grand Floridian. This wasn't something that was in the plan, but when we thought about it it's something that will be worth the money.

We have the wedding meal sorted, GFC at 5.35pm, we have 2 tables but rang up to check they'd be together and they now know it's our wedding too.
Afternoon tea is also booked for the day before, at 2pm. They're showing all slightly different times on MDE but we spoke to the manager and he's happy he can fit us all in then! We're doing this as a welcome meal, that Sam and I are paying for before heading off to Epcot as a group for drinks around the world.

Videography is sorted, we're having PD, Paul is SO nice and has been ever so helpful. We're having 7 hours, split. 11-5, and then 9.30pm for firework shots at the dessert party.

We're finalising dessert party menu, although it's a little confusing and difficult as sticking to the minimum is rather important (for our budget anyway!)

We decided to change our cake after a thread on Facebook made me realise the package ones were not the one for us! I found this one on the same thread (that another bride had) and really got inspiration from that. We're having cream with the gold leafing though. We don't have to pay any more for it, so I'm so glad I asked about it.

Although we're not doing "Welcome Bags" I'm doing a little bag for the guests. It will have the Disney celebrating badge, a little postcard with numbers and the 3 day wedding events plan and then then Drinks around the world badges a long with (possibly) a $10 gift card for Epcot too.
We bought this cute stamp from hobby craft, and the bags are from there too!

Also got round to stamping the little boxes for the confetti. They're actually a lot smaller than I first thought (I hadn't opened them up before now and had them over a year!) But I still think we'll get some stuffed in there and will be cute for the chairs.

We had the Mickey ears delivered, they're also for the chairs. A little favour almost (as we're not doing anything else) we got them off ebay, and they're not too bad quality actually. I think a shot with everyone in there ears will just be AMAZING

The badges are here, they're 2 1/4" ones, so not tiny but not as big as the Disney ones. We got them made from badgboy in the end, and they came really quickly. So chuffed with them, our illustration looks so good.

We got a few DIY's done the last month. I thought the EAT sign would be super cute for the dessert party table. Glitter went everywhere but it was SO FUN, and I'm so pleased with them. They're the small size letters from hobby craft.
The photos were printed too, one for a table at the wedding. We're going to buy a jar and some flowers out there to go on the table too (hello Wallmart trip!) and we have a cute white frame for it, we're using the frame again later in the day for the guest book. I think we'll ask to put it out at the dessert party while people have time to stop and are sat down. I made both the graphics myself and think they've come out really well.

The Mickey fans are also finish (Literally just now!) They're very DIY, but I love them and the effort we've both put in. We had no special cutter, sticker or graphic tool, so we've literally made everything. You can see a few glue marks, and the cutting out is a little questionable, but they are filled with love and effort all the same.

Lastly I've decided on my nails, going to get them done before I leave so HOPING they stay in tact for a week. I'm looking for cream with gold details though

OKAY... So that's it for now I think!
I'm going to do a huge update on our wedding party at home soon- I need to get to my parents and photograph everything first (There's A LOT!)

Thanks for reading
:dance3::wave2:

i love the matching chucks, hmmm maybe we might steal this idea
i was originally thinking flip flops under my dress but purple chucks would be awesome

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter