Wedding dresses

Well, I know I don't post often, but I love seeing everyone's dresses. And since everyone was kind enough to share, I will too!
dress8milisent.jpg

It's "Milisent" by Maggie Sottero.

Giddygirl I absolutely adore your dress! It's stunning!

I finally get to pick up my dress on Friday!!! I lost weight and it was too big to start with so it needed major alterations. Hopefully I'll have a picture to post then :)

giddygirl said:
Well, I know I don't post often, but I love seeing everyone's dresses. And since everyone was kind enough to share, I will too!
dress8milisent.jpg

It's "Milisent" by Maggie Sottero.

I love this dress! I tried it on and it was so flattering...the model doesn't do it ANY justice!

You are going to be beautiful!

c ::MickeyMo

Not the best picture in the world, but the best I could do. Maggie Sottero "Savanah". Cost an arm and both legs, but I love it and I look great in it! I can't wait to wear it for my wedding next month!!!

weddingdress.jpg

Well I could never convince DH to marry in WDW, but I did get my elopement and this is what I wore!

Nicole Miller (color: apricot)

AC_2302_002A.jpg

AA_2297_010.jpg

vettechick99-The top picture does not do that dress justice. I love it.

vettechick99 -- The dress looks like it was designed just for you. You look gorgeous!!

Jennifer

vettechick99- I just dont think you know what you just did for me!!!!! I have been looking and looking for a tea length gown to wear at our illumanations dessert party the night of our wedding(b/c we are getting married in the morning I dont want to wear the same dress) I was consiering having a dress custom made b/c I couldnt find one. Your dress is exactly what I wanted sexy and elegant! :goodvibes

Coloradogrl said:
vettechick99- I just dont think you know what you just did for me!!!!! I have been looking and looking for a tea length gown to wear at our illumanations dessert party the night of our wedding(b/c we are getting married in the morning I dont want to wear the same dress) I was consiering having a dress custom made b/c I couldnt find one. Your dress is exactly what I wanted sexy and elegant! :goodvibes

So, that is an interesting idea and a beautiful dress to wear to an Illuminations party too!!! By the way, vettechick99, it was MADE for you, stunning :sunny: I have a question, though. What will your DH wear, Coloradogrl?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter