Wednesdays RIDDLE FEAST: Happy Thanksgiving Early!

You don't really think he's going to leave do you????? Ducketh!!! They are calling for you :rolleyes:

L107ANGEL said:
You don't really think he's going to leave do you????? Ducketh!!! They are calling for you :rolleyes:

He's making funnies on the "rest of the story" thread! :rotfl:

This is late, I realize, but....

WOOOOO HOOOOOOTYYYY!!!!!

I was gone....it couldn't be helped. :confused3

Who's being mean to the love of my life? (Duck, that is.) :furious:

hiwaygal said:
SLACKER!!! :rolleyes:

:teeth: :wave:

Girl, don't make me come down there.....

Oh wait!! I AM coming down there on Friday! We're going to Colonial Williamsburg with some family. I know it's going to be stinkin' CROWDED, but they don't care! Wish I had time to hang out with you, Denise! It would probably be more fun ! :teeth: I'll drive down again soon though and we can meet up for lunch or something.

Toot Sweet said:
This is late, I realize, but....

WOOOOO HOOOOOOTYYYY!!!!!

I was gone....it couldn't be helped. :confused3

Who's being mean to the love of my life? (Duck, that is.) :furious:
Excuse me Sybil but he has been ordering us to peel his grapes!! Maybe you should take that up with him :rolleyes1

Toot Sweet said:

Oh wait!! I AM coming down there on Friday! We're going to Colonial Williamsburg with some family. I know it's going to be stinkin' CROWDED, but they don't care! Wish I had time to hang out with you, Denise! It would probably be more fun ! :teeth: I'll drive down again soon though and we can meet up for lunch or something.

I want to go to Lunch too! :teeth: :banana:

Denise...where do you live? I thought you lived in Ohio?

Toot Sweet said:

I do whatever I can to make sure I don't leave my house on Black Friday! :rotfl:

Although, I did hear that Prime Outlets is opening up at midnight on Thursday...I told DH we should go then...he :lmao: and asked if I would be sleeping on the way up and back. I told him, of course! :rolleyes:

Have a wonderful time at CW...wonder if they have the Christmas decorations up yet? They are always so pretty...

We'll get together with Mary soon (probably after the holidays...give us something to look forward too after all the "rush"). :grouphug:

And be careful...the weather kinda sucks right now, but it should be a little better by Friday.

firstmickey said:
I want to go to Lunch too! :teeth: :banana:

Denise...where do you live? I thought you lived in Ohio?

I grew up in Cleveland but couldn't handle those cold SNOWY northern winters...so I moved! :teeth:

I live in Hampton, Virginia (halfway between Williamsburg and Virginia Beach).

L107ANGEL said:
Excuse me Sybil but he has been ordering us to peel his grapes!! Maybe you should take that up with him :rolleyes1

PEEL his GRAPES?!!! Hang on.....

Duck
lecture.gif
Bonnie

firstmickey said:
Btw...as we celebrate today.....everyone smack Lou as you walk past him today please! Trust me...he deserves it! :p

Depends on where you'd like me to smack him.

Obviously, I'm here now. I can tell you missed me. I'm so flattered :blush:

I got IN pretty quickly today.

firstmickey said:
Bonnie...when? :teeth: :banana:

Depends on where you want to meet. The closer it is to me, the easier it is for me to just pop over and meet up with you. I don't know my way around these parts yet! I'm new here, ya know!! I dont know how long it takes to get places yet. But my weekends are pretty open after this one!

Darn...that's right...you can only do weekends..lol. Mine are all booked! I work almost every weekend except the ones when I have plans!

Spring? LOL! :teeth:

firstmickey said:
Darn...that's right...you can only do weekends..lol. Mine are all booked! I work almost every weekend except the ones when I have plans!

Spring? LOL! :teeth:

I suppose I could take a day off, if given some notice.....

Ya Freak!! :teeth:

horsegirl said:
Would somoeone get Sleepydog out of the dishwasher so I can run it before our meal? We do NOT have enough clean dishes for this clan. :rolleyes:

ani112.jpg
That is not me! That is my cousin, Lickydog. He has issues with dirty dishes. . .;)

sleepydog25 said:
That is not me! That is my cousin, Lickydog. He has issues with dirty dishes. . .;)

Lickydog????????????????? You didnt really just say LICKYDOG, did you?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hey Syb...freak back at ya! ;) :teeth: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter