Wednesday's What AM I Riddle?

Theres going to be a test??? I didn't sign on for no stinking test :badpc:

Morning!!! PM sent and I am in!!!

And......

Dear Tag Fairy Bay-bee,

Thank you soooooo much for the loverly gift!!! You obviously know me well 'cause it is just perfect. I LOVE flags!!!!

Since I’m feeling all warm and fuzzy. And generous-like. ‘Cause I’m going here…

mk.jpg

Here’s a lil’ gift for ya!

cgreen.jpg

Hope it’s the right size!!!!

mad love from,

~me

In send my answer I am going to. :crazy:

Woo hooty - it's "Talk Like an Illiterate Day" on the riddle! :cool1:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I think on the different types of tree frogs or something. That won't be a problem, will it???
You know how I feel about frogs :rolleyes:

::::yawn::::

Morning everyone!

I'm IN! :sunny:

Oh - and since you all were wondering :rolleyes:

The California Governor & First Lady Conference for Women was really good yesterday & I'm so glad I went. The theme was Women Architecting Life. Speakers were Governor Ahnold, Maria Shriver (& we saw their 2 daughters & Eunice Shriver). Suze Orman, Martha Stewart, Sarah Ferguson (Duchess of York), Tim Russert (Meet the Press), an author (I'm too lazy to get my program to get her name), and a few more speakers. I also went to a couple of seminars & heard Karen Hughes (Under Secretary to the US) and Stacy & Clint from What Not to Wear. Then there were exhibits, book signings, lots of giveaways. They ended the day with the Minerva Awards, given to three honorees who are outstanding women in California - Sally Ride (first female in space), three ladies who opened the first women's shelter in California, and a lady in a wheelchair who is an advocate for disabled people. The day ended with a talk from the Dahli Lama himself. I'm so glad I went. I enjoyed everyone's speeches -- well, everyone but Martha Stewart.

Well, since this is the RIDDLE thread and not the "what did MJ do yesterday thread" ---- carry on. :p

The LK 4 said:
In send my answer I am going to. :crazy:

Woo hooty - it's "Talk Like an Illiterate Day" on the riddle! :cool1:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Thank you!!! I so needed that laugh!

Wow Mary Jo, that sounds like an amazing experience. I'm glad you went :)

Mary Jo said:
::::yawn::::

Morning everyone!

I'm IN! :sunny:

Oh - and since you all were wondering :rolleyes:

The California Governor & First Lady Conference for Women was really good yesterday & I'm so glad I went. The theme was Women Architecting Life. Speakers were Governor Ahnold, Maria Shriver (& we saw their 2 daughters & Eunice Shriver). Suze Orman, Martha Stewart, Sarah Ferguson (Duchess of York), Tim Russert (Meet the Press), an author (I'm too lazy to get my program to get her name), and a few more speakers. I also went to a couple of seminars & heard Karen Hughes (Under Secretary to the US) and Stacy & Clint from What Not to Wear. Then there were exhibits, book signings, lots of giveaways. They ended the day with the Minerva Awards, given to three honorees who are outstanding women in California - Sally Ride (first female in space), three ladies who opened the first women's shelter in California, and a lady in a wheelchair who is an advocate for disabled people. The day ended with a talk from the Dahli Lama himself. I'm so glad I went. I enjoyed everyone's speeches -- well, everyone but Martha Stewart.

Well, since this is the RIDDLE thread and not the "what did MJ do yesterday thread" ---- carry on. :p
Sounds like an incredible day MJ!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Luckily I'm an English major. Looks like it may come in handy today.

MJ, sounds like you had a wonderful evening. Quite a mix of people! Thanks for sharing! :)

Martha Stewart said:
Wha....... Say WHAT???? :mad:

Uh -- where's the spelling police -- I'm sooo sorry, what I meant to say was ESPECIALLY, yeah that's it, especially Martha Stewart!!! :rolleyes1

RV -- it was an all day event from 7am to 6pm. We started with 11,000 woment, and ended with 13,000 to hear the Dahli Lama. (he was so cute!)

Loubon said:
Waiting for me to put a proposition at the end of my sentence.

Waiting for me to put a proposition at the end of my sentence n'at. :thumbsup2

Mary Jo said:
RV -- it was an all day event from 7am to 6pm. We started with 11,000 woment, and ended with 13,000 to hear the Dahli Lama. (he was so cute!)

WOW! :eek:

Amazing. Glad that you had such a wonderful opportunity. :thumbsup2

What's a woment? Is that some species of gopher? If so, you certainly had problems yesterday, huh? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter