Week After Turkey Day Shenanigans

OK...time for a final dump of ADRs! I'd like to cancel these today, but I'll wait a couple of hours at least.

'Ohana Dinner
Date:
Sunday, November 27, 2016
Time: 3:30 PM
Guests: 2 Adults

'Ohana Dinner
Date:
Sunday, November 27, 2016
Time: 5:10 PM
Guests: 4 Adults

Chip 'n' Dale's Harvest Feast Breakfast at The Garden Grill
Date:
Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Time: 8:55 AM

GONE - Successful transfer!
Chip 'n' Dale's Harvest Feast Breakfast at The Garden Grill
Date:
Time: 10:10 AM

Chip 'n' Dale's Harvest Feast Lunch at The Garden Grill
Date:
Time: 11:50 AM

GONE - Successful transfer!
Be Our Guest Lunch - QSR
Date:
Saturday, December 3, 2016
Time: 1:30 PM

Be Our Guest Dinner
Date:
Time: 8:15 PM

Be Our Guest Dinner
Date:
Time: 9:55 PM

Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room Dinner
Date:
Sunday, December 4, 2016
Time: 7:40 PM

Last edited:
2 days for us too! 1 until we head to the airport and stay over night in Rochester at an airport hotel. Flight is painfully early on Thursday! And apparently no one around cares that I have all this to do as DS has basketball practice and I have a meeting on my DD's 8th grade trip. Don't they know I don't have time for all this today???? I have Disney stuff to do!!!! Mostly packing. Guess it's not getting done tonight. Luckily we all have a half day off from school to start Thanksgiving break (I'm a teacher) so I will be running around here like a crazy person tomorrow afternoon! :scared1:

2 days for us too! 1 until we head to the airport and stay over night in Rochester at an airport hotel. Flight is painfully early on Thursday! And apparently no one around cares that I have all this to do as DS has basketball practice and I have a meeting on my DD's 8th grade trip. Don't they know I don't have time for all this today???? I have Disney stuff to do!!!! Mostly packing. Guess it's not getting done tonight. Luckily we all have a half day off from school to start Thanksgiving break (I'm a teacher) so I will be running around here like a crazy person tomorrow afternoon! :scared1:
I have a half day tomorrow too!

Okay Star Wars fans, just an fyi here: yulilin3 just posted that the stage show (Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away) will be going under refurb from 11/29-12/7. This was on my "catch it if we happen to walk by when it's happening" list, but I'm glad to know I should make it a priority for my 11/28 day rather than leaving it for 12/3. Ugh.

Oh no! They are taking all the Star Wars stuff out for our trip!
Okay Star Wars fans, just an fyi here: yulilin3 just posted that the stage show (Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away) will be going under refurb from 11/29-12/7. This was on my "catch it if we happen to walk by when it's happening" list, but I'm glad to know I should make it a priority for my 11/28 day rather than leaving it for 12/3. Ugh.

Thanks for the update. I will put it on my priority list on the 28th too.

Not sure if this has been reported yet:
As we put the finishing touches on “Rivers of Light,” Disney’s Animal Kingdom Cast are invited to one of two Cast Previews scheduled for Sunday, Nov. 27 and Monday, Nov. 28 at 8 p.m. This offer is available for you and the number of Guests on your Main Entrance Pass.
CAST MEMBER PREVIEWS!!!

Could it really be that they start it up late next week?!

Thanks for the update. I will put it on my priority list on the 28th too.

Could it really be that they start it up late next week?!

One person speculated 12/9, but that seems like quite a stretch between the cm preview and show opening. I'm hoping for at least a soft open on our main AK day, 11/29. It'll be easy to watch for it because ds15 will be riding EE over and over and over and over right as the park gets set to close for the day. :thumbsup2

I haven't posted here, but I am also going the week after thanksgiving. I have a question. On the 29th I am doing MK in the morning then hopping to AK. I have my 3 fast passes for mk and then I'll make additional fp's when we get to AK.

My question is, do you think there will be fp's left for the safari, dinosaur, etc? I'm getting conflicted info from the app.

What an awesome thread! We're arriving on 11/28, doing MK on the 28th, and Epcot on the 29th , unless I am able to swing upgrading to hoppers....then we will be in all 4! We are a family of 3 (for this trip we gained 1!), all on ECVs.....three cheers for living with joy in SPITE of disabilities !

Oh, we are me (36, F), my Dad (64, what a good sport), and our precious addition , a young friend, (13).

Ecknmama....we're from North Dakota! We're neighbors We found airfare with no stops for 69 dollars each.....how is that possible ? You should check Allegiant....we just booked last week .

We are staying at AS sports and are hoping to get into a character meal as a present from Dad if one opens up(fingers crossed ).

Last edited:
Hey there bkellar, so glad to see you here, saw your other thread. :) Glad everything fell into place for the trip, I hope you all have a great time.

Hey there bkellar, so glad to see you here, saw your other thread. :) Glad everything fell into place for the trip, I hope you all have a great time.

Omg (embarrassed look), if there was ever a thread I wished I hadn't written.....lol...

Thanks for the well wishes...I think ALL of us in this thread are going to have a great time, right?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter