Weekend of 2/6-2/9-What's up-no value resorts?!?!

trampslady

<font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide
Does anyone know what event is going on that weekend? Apparently no discounts at all are available at the All-Stars that weekend.

I think you missed the codes. They did have some for that time span. I got preferred for $72.80 incl. tax for 1-30-2-8. But think the codes expired already. Not sure though. Cheerleaders are there that weekend, that is what I have read. Try AAA. Maybe they have a code. Hope this helps. Sorry you missed the codes.

Thanks! Actually, the AP codes are valid through 2/12/03 so that's not it! One CM indicated that there are no rooms at all left....who knows....maybe it is the cheerleaders.

Thanks! Actually, the AP codes are valid through 2/12/03 so that's not it! One CM indicated that there are no rooms at all left....who knows....maybe it is the cheerleaders.

There is even limited availability at regular rates at the Deluxe resorts. I was looking for a client and the GF was completely sold out. Since that is one of the few weekends left before Peak Season starts, many people might be traveling during that time.

the day the discounts came out on Marys sight I tried to get the AllStarts for Fri and Sat 1-31 thru 2-1 and no such luck. They had no discounted rooms for that weekend. I ended up booking CBR for that weekend.

You might try again for the discount for the last weekend in January. I was able to get ASMo with the annual pass discount from 1/30-2/2. Just booked it today. Was hoping for the following weekend but looks like I should be happy with the last weekend in January!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter