wegoshop mechanics

H.Richburg

Earning My Ears
We are coming home for the 1st time in early December. There will be only the two of us staying in a 1BR for 5 days. I have a few questions about using wegoshop:

1) First, since we don't plan to eat every meal in the room (ie when we are planning a day at the parks), could DVC's shopping be cheaper?
2) Will wegoshop deliver to your room if you are not there? If so do they leave in the room without you being there or can your order be left with the bell hop to be picked up later, even if there are parisables?
3) If you can leave order with the bell hop, how do you propose handling tiping?
4) I understand in any case you have to have a room assingment before they will deliver. Does this mean, I still order before hand and then call them when I arrive and have a room assignment?
5) Any other tips anyone can add?

:cool1:

H.Richburg said:
We are coming home for the 1st time in early December. There will be only the two of us staying in a 1BR for 5 days. I have a few questions about using wegoshop:

1) First, since we don't plan to eat every meal in the room (ie when we are planning a day at the parks), could DVC's shopping be cheaper?
2) Will wegoshop deliver to your room if you are not there? If so do they leave in the room without you being there or can your order be left with the bell hop to be picked up later, even if there are parisables?
3) If you can leave order with the bell hop, how do you propose handling tiping?
4) I understand in any case you have to have a room assingment before they will deliver. Does this mean, I still order before hand and then call them when I arrive and have a room assignment?
5) Any other tips anyone can add?

:cool1:

1) only you can answer that. You know what meals you will eat out and which in - no one here can guess that.
2)I think they can - ask them.
3) I don't think this is necessary
4) Yes, that is what I did.
5) be as detailed as you can be in what you want.

I found wegoshop to be much cheaper than WDW. Disney has a mark up on their grocery items. Although their delivery charges have gone down. remember you are using bell services - they expect to be tipped.

I think that they will deliver to bell hop if you leave a credit card number for them when you place the order. If you do that you can specify the amout for a tip.

I do not think that they can deliver to an unoccupied room but I am not sure.

To get up to date info you can email via their web site. They answer emails very quickly.

According to the website, they are currently not acceptig credit cards.

Read the Horror Story thread above. I would hold off for a little while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter