Weird Everyday 12x12 Progress Thread...Packages Postal!!!

I got my box!

WOW Everyone! There is not one page I don't like. I will need to go buy some more albums to store these in while I wait to find photos.

I got mine too!!!!! All the pages are great.

AWM, thanks for the idea of storing them in an album. I was just trying to figure out what to do with them until I had pictures! I have a couple of extra albums in my room that I can use so that they don't get messed up!!

I got mine too! :) I just got back from valentine's parties at school and I am exhausted! I'll check them out soon.

Mine is here. That was some heavy lifting to get all of those boxes to the post office!

Hope to check them out after dinner.

OMG!OMG!OMG! This is me:yay: :yay: :yay:
I LOVE EVERYTHING!!! I am so glad it came today instead of when I am in Vegas!
I am going to have the most gorgeous Formal Night Cruise layouts!!

Thank you guys for letting me do my layouts my way. I realize now that I should have been in other groups and I promise to do better next time!
But now I understand the color swap more so Im ready for it!

Tinkerbean you did an awesome job hostessing! Thank you!

OMG! :worship: Everything is great!!!!! Thanks so much everyone! And a special thank to Tink for hostessing!
142_frog.gif

I am so excited:banana: That postman better be waiting on my doorstep first day we're back from Belgium:thumbsup2

Mine have arrived but I will not see them until I arrive home on Wednesday.

Rebecca

We were in NJ this weekend and just got home. I finally had time to look at my layouts ...and man, are mine lame :rolleyes1 ...Anyway, great stuff everyone! :) But, I got 1 first day of school layout in with the sleepover set...is that right? Let me know if you got something by mistake and I will send this first day of school along.

But, I got 1 first day of school layout in with the sleepover set...is that right? Let me know if you got something by mistake and I will send this first day of school along.

:eek: Here I thought I had it all together...:worship: to :worship: all of you who hostess.

I am so sorry - It seems that I also misplaced a whole D group for rebecca too :confused: - if anyone got it let me know and I will forward you postal $ to ship to her.

I also owe some of you some change and need to work that out too...

I need to go find my loser smilie now...:headache:

Not a loser, silly. There was a lot of paper at your house! No worries...because I can clearly use it...but if you got a general vacation one instead...let me know...It looks like it is someone in these groups... :)

Group G (make 4) Full
General vacation - Tinkerbean
Slumber Party - 123SA I got this one
Sleepover - Mickster I got this one
Summer Camp - AWM I got this one

Group H (make 4)Full
First day of school - Tinkerbean I got this one
New clothes - MazdaUK
Topic TBD - 123SA
I'm ready to go - NEE

No, I am.:rotfl2: I'm SUPPOSED to have TWO BBQs.:rotfl2:

However, it looks like I have part of
Group G (make 4) Full
Slumber Party - 123SA
Sleepover - Mickster
Summer Camp - AWM

and part of

Group H (make 4)Full
First day of school - Tinkerbean
New clothes - MazdaUK
Topic TBD - 123SA

I'm ready to go - N

The ones in blue are what I have. I've gone through everything else and all the groups match up with nothing missing or extras.

I'm okay with what I have, but whoever is missing New Clothes & school might not want the sleepover & slumber party.

Let me know. I'll keep these to the side until it is all figured out. Sorry I didn't label my pages better.

I am pretty sure it should be general vacation. I'm not freaking out. Really. I was just worried that the other person would be upset...

No, I am.:rotfl2: I'm SUPPOSED to have TWO BBQs.:rotfl2:

However, it looks like I have part of
Group G (make 4) Full
Slumber Party - 123SA
Sleepover - Mickster
Summer Camp - AWM

and part of

Group H (make 4)Full
First day of school - Tinkerbean
New clothes - MazdaUK
Topic TBD - 123SA

I'm ready to go - N

The ones in blue are what I have. I've gone through everything else and all the groups match up with nothing missing or extras.

I'm okay with what I have, but whoever is missing New Clothes & school might not want the sleepover & slumber party.

Let me know. I'll keep these to the side until it is all figured out. Sorry I didn't label my pages better.

I received the correct pages for Group H. For grp G -- AWM your page was the one with great outdoors on it, right? If so, then yes, my group G is correct.

The rest of my groups were correct. Yes, I have looked at every page twice!

Thanks again TinkerBEan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter