Weird things that come to mind

For stopping mouth breathing--Close lips and put a strip of surgical or paper tape from below your nose to below your lips. Don't use adhesive tape--hurts to remove!

Takes some getting used to, but it really helps prevent mouth breathing that dries out your mouth in the night.
Wouldn't take me very long to get use to. Well, actually I would never get use to it because I'd be dead if I had to try to force the air through my nasal passages to breathe, LOL.

Luckily, I sleep like a rock and always have, but I can waste as much time daydreaming as anybody. Just yesterday I was outside my office and saw a flat-bed truck pull in to deliver a rack of mirrors to the closet/glass retailer nearby. The sun glinted off one of the mirrors and it got me thinking about how that might cause a grass-fire while the guy was driving down the highway.

That got me thinking about my car catching on fire and what I would do to get out of it. That got me thinking about my funeral and what the playlist during the prelude should be.

That got me thinking about an obscure lyric of a favourite song; couldn’t quite remember it correctly. That got me stuck on an earworm song...I honestly don’t know how long I stood there humming it. I finally snapped-to when somebody came by and spoke to me. :o

Luckily, I sleep like a rock and always have, but I can waste as much time daydreaming as anybody. Just yesterday I was outside my office and saw a flat-bed truck pull in to deliver a rack of mirrors to the closet/glass retailer nearby. The sun glinted off one of the mirrors and it got me thinking about how that might cause a grass-fire while the guy was driving down the highway.

That got me thinking about my car catching on fire and what I would do to get out of it. That got me thinking about my funeral and what the playlist during the prelude should be.

That got me thinking about an obscure lyric of a favourite song; couldn’t quite remember it correctly. That got me stuck on an earworm song...I honestly don’t know how long I stood there humming it. I finally snapped-to when somebody came by and spoke to me. :o
OK this is a good one!! I love the ones that take you through to your funeral!!! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter