Welcome Back!!!

I sure was!!! I kept checking the boards, like 10 times/day....I was soooo surprised to check this am and see the boards up!! We are going to Disney 1 week and 7 days from today (sounds sooner than 2 weeks ;) ), and I really need some last minute info. Thanks to whoever worked so hard to get the boards up again.
Karen

Me too!!! Me too!!!

I am leaving next Fri, Jan 25th and I always need the DISers advice and help---especially before I go!

Hope everything is fixed---Appreciate it!

We leave this Saturday, bright and early, and I was getting very nervous to not get any last minute news. Thank goodness the Dis is back!!!

Only problem is I lost about 15 post off my count!

Thank goodness the boards are back - I almost had to resort to cleaning my basement today. YIKES! We're leaving soon too and I was missing all of the great tips. Anyone know if the lost threads will ever be found? I had posted some questions and would hate to have to bug everyone by asking the same ones again.

I am so happy the boards are back!!!!!!!!!!!

My Fiance knew
the boards were up when I said, "Yipee."
He doesn't understand the obsession, and I just tell him just wait until he goes in April for our "family" honeymoon!!!!!!!

Disney here we come!! :D

I actually read a BOOK!!! :eek:!!! :D

I am so glad to be back here with you guys! :)

I checked the DIS all day yesterday! I am so glad you guys are back up!

Thanks!
Muffy

Goodness... I sure missed it here. I was just SURE they were giving away free Disney World vacations and no one was able to post and tell me all about it! ;)

Boy, was my husband glad. I wasn't on the computer except to check if the DIS was up and running. He actually was able to use the computer without me wanting to be on it.
I was getting withdrawls! Glad its back. Hopefully the search engine will be fixed soon too.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter