"Welcome dinner" ideas

getyagreenon

Earning My Ears
Having and escape wedding and planning on having 16 guests (18 including myself and fiancé) was looking for ideas that are not inside a park so guests are not obligated to have park tickets.

If you choose a sit down vs. buffet are you allowed to have customized menu for your guests at the restaurant with a handful of options so everyone will get there food promptly and we have a rough idea of what we will be spending? Any ideas appreciated!

Ou that sounds like fun but our "reception dinner" is going to be held at Ohana and didn't want to go to the poly two nights in a row I don't think

I know nothing about Disney!

But I think the "Happily Ever After" dinner sounds like a great way to start off your wedding trip just based on the name.

Any character meal or buffet would just be the set price. Some of the signature restaurants will work with you on a menu to limit costs based on what I've read here but I have no firsthand experience with that. I know I read about one at Fulton's with a shortened menu and also one at either the Swan or the Dolphin. Rix Lounge at Coronado or the restaurant there will do a set menu based on reports I've read or podcasts I've heard. HTH

We had a two room suite. We went to Publix to get some drinks and a got a couple platters from a local eatery.

It was a little more economical. :up:

One of my groomsmen did a power point presentation of the 2 of us and played it on the wall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter