Welcome Home Meeting

Love That Stitch

Stitch Kingdom!
Does anyone know when the Welcome Home meeting is at WDW? We will be there soon and was wondering what is like? when it is? where it is?

Any thoughts?

We went the last Wednesday of September. It was at 4:00 in the dance hall on the bordwalk. We took a boat from outside the exit of world showcase. It was a nice way to get out of the heat. Mrs. DVC was not there as the host, it was her husband Mr. DVC. It was our first time attending so I don't know what the differnce between the Mr and Mrs's would be. If you want to get selected to be a contestant in the game show, sit on the main floor and really jump up and make noise when they look for contestants. Contestents received nice prizes, and all who attended received a back pack type bag.

What is talked about?
What kind of game do they play?

We were at the meeting last Wednesday. Ms DVC ran a jeopardy-style quiz game about DVC trivia. They had a drawing for multiple DVC-branded items. It was fun. If you're nearby, I'd drop in.

Thanks! I think I will. We are planning to eat at ESPN on Wednesday so it will be perfect. Thanks for the info everybody!

DVC Mike, I was there this past Wednesday too. I got picked for the game show. They most likely picked me because we talked to the commentator before the show and she asked about our anniversary badges. It was our 25th. Everyone received a cooler that folds out into a stool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter