• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We'll always have (DLR)Paris!

It was fun writing it, too. Glad you enjoyed it.

Karengr - Have a great time in FL. I bet you can hardly wait!

I wanted to add two pictures to complete this TR.
wedding.jpg

This is the wedding photo with the candelabra lit. sorry for the crummy quality of the pic, but you can see my point, right? Gaudy rocks!

UTgals.jpg

This is the picture that turned out best from our side trip to Utah. Utahmama and Spongemommie are fabulous and fun, and UM's daughter is a cutie pie (she managed to avoid the paparazzi).
Funny how my camera seemed to automatically cut off our lower halves. Weird!

Thanks for this report, Danielle! I thotoughly enjoyed reading it....and I'm giggling at how it looks like there are Mickey Ears above the Altt in your wedding Pic....the candleabras may be gaudy, but the Mouse Ears are totally you!!!

Great Pics Danielle.. Love the poofy dress..:lmao:
It wasn't so much that the dress was poofy, as that I was. I did have a niece tell me that I looked like a princess that day. And I did have to have my sister come in the bathroom with me to hold up the dress so I could "go". Alright, I guess it was poofy.

Thanks for this report, Danielle! I thotoughly enjoyed reading it....and I'm giggling at how it looks like there are Mickey Ears above the Altt in your wedding Pic....the candleabras may be gaudy, but the Mouse Ears are totally you!!!
Oooh, I'm gonna tell Jesus on you! (But funny, I had never noticed that before).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter