Well hello all my fellow cross stitchers....

StitchNTime

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone...I am sorry I have not been by lately. I have not been feeling well this week and it caused me to take a long break from most interent fun stuff, except for my cross stitch group. I managed to check in every single day.

How is everyone? Anyone working on anything new? I am almost finished with my santa. He is by Stoney Creek Collection (one of my favs) book # 18. I am doing the Santa face on the front where he is holding up his finger to his mouth daying "ssshhh". It will be embelished with buttons down the side between borders. I am on the borders now and then all I have left to do is the outlining and the buttons. I am so excited about finishing him! You can see him in members pictures at my cross stitch group...course he is just a WIP (work in progress). LOL
my group is; groups.msn.com/sewwhatcafe

My next project is either another teacup for my kitchen or mirabellia fairy for my spare bedroom.

What did you do for the weekend? Anything fun? Not us...my DH is working overtime today and yesterday we just rented 3 movies and went to eat at Olive Garden...had their new commercial special. Shrimp with tortellini and my DH had the sausage. Wasn't bad but we prefer 3 other Italian restaurants here over Olive Garden...the food is MUCH better!

See you all around....Cherie'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter