• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Well, Here You Are

ILUVDXL

<font color=teal>What makes you think there is onl
I've been looking for you for 2 days. Nice to see you all again.

I was getting nervous when I couldn't find any of you, but thanks to LisaTx, she posted the link to get me here. I know it's not the same for you guys but we're glad to have you here till your new home is built.

Welcome to all the UK DISers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started lurking about this morning, and many of you seemed so sad to be here, I was hesitant to post. But no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome welcome welcome. Hope you like it here.

Debbie

Deb,

We're not sad to be here, just sad that we have lost our boards and all our posts. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Nice to see you found us ILUVDXL :)

Debbie, please feel free to visit us as often as you like, we'd love to see you again :)

Penny :)

I think I will pop in over here from time to time. Seems like a nice cozy place to hang about for a while. (And I'm thinking it will be good for my grammar :D )

Hi ILUVDXL and Debbie!

Nice to see you folks over here - we'll be looking out for ya!

;)

HI to both of you and thank you for trying to cheer us up. I don't think that we mind being here it was just a bit of a shock the way it happened. One minute we were there and the next minute poof we had gone in a cloud of cybersmoke. We also lost so much stuff too in the transfer eg my painstaikingly slow first ever trip reports, which I typed out straight onto the boards and cannot ever read again. I was so proud of them too! At least I have an excuse now for never finishing them. LOL Carolyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter