Well, if she can, I can too countdown thread!

hey

I have 4 parcels from amazon, and are now all delivered and waiting for me @ BLT:cool1: the front desk is used to getting many parcels, so no drama

OK so this might be too much information for some, but I have to share as I am so happy!

I had a visitor this morning - that I wasnt expecting until Friday - which is great because she really wears me out.

I hope I wont see her again until we get back !!!!:rotfl:

So happy for you Battymum, that your visitor has been. Not long to go now!

Are all your hotels happy to be keeping parcels for you? I thought of doing that but I have never done it before and I was going to order the stuff within a day or two of leaving.

Tell me what you've all bought! It's so exciting...........even the stain remover. lol

OK so this might be too much information for some, but I have to share as I am so happy!

I had a visitor this morning - that I wasnt expecting until Friday - which is great because she really wears me out.

I hope I wont see her again until we get back !!!!:rotfl:

:banana: I was exceptionally happy to see that visitor late so i didn't have her on a flight and then managed only to receive it once during our trip the one time i can truly say i am happy to be having late visits:rotfl2:

Jacs,

I placed my Amazon order last night (monday) and we will be arriving Friday - I bought pretty random stuff - bodyglide, moleskin, purex washing sheets, shampoo and conditioner (didnt want this leaking through my luggage) dramamine, luggage scales,
its a bit weird how it works as stuff is sent directly from wholesalers, I didnt realise this - so thats why the number of parcels - some stuff qualifies for free delivery, some not-
They had a promotion at the moment to sign up for some preferred club for trial period and delivery was cheaper - I did that, but you must remember to change the options because if you dont your card will be charged for $80 after the trial period!

Most of my order was scheduled to arrive the week starting 19th - which was getting to be too late - but when I signed for the promotion it moved it forward so it should be there on Friday.

So if you are ordering through Amazon - I would put it in 2weeks out from your arrival - apparently the resorts have no problem accepting parcels, although I didnt want to risk it with anything too expensive.

All up I spent about $100 and it was about $10 for the delivery.

WAMUMOF4

Thats not a new ticker already is it???

:confused3 it just appeared whilst we were away :confused3 i don't know how it got there Dh says we are not going back till 2013 but i'm going with the disboards says i am having another holiday so i am :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
I just figure the disboard fairies know something i dont:lmao::lmao:
So am i right in thinking everyone's ticker doesn't just automatically adjust itself???

I loved that you mentioned your visitor Batty!! The same visitor popped into my place Monday morning too! :lmao: she is NOT invited on my holiday!

Just a note to tell you that I will be thinking of you tomorrow and I hope that all goes well. The weather is going to be so lovely - so I'm sure that Pa will be sitting on a fluffy white cloud watching all of the fuss! Take care of each other......:love: :grouphug:

I had my visitor on my first trip :-( three years ago. Not fun. But the Dr has slammed the door on any more visitors arriving. :lmao:

Gee, I'm wondering how many male friends we have on this thread? :upsidedow

My visitor ALWAYS comes on holidays with us. I don't know why, even when she is supposed to wait till I get home. It's so annoying. Once she stayed for the whole 10 day holiday, not one day break.

Just a note to tell you that I will be thinking of you tomorrow and I hope that all goes well. The weather is going to be so lovely - so I'm sure that Pa will be sitting on a fluffy white cloud watching all of the fuss! Take care of each other......:love: :grouphug:

Naww, Thank-you - stranger from the shire!! :hug:

It is going to be a burial - so it is better to have nice weather.

battymum sending your family lots of:grouphug: today thinking of you all today :hug:

:) I told Dh about your question about my ticker last night and i nearly fainted with his reply he told everyone in the USA we were not coming back for 2 years but last night he said well the ticker will be wrong about one thing we are not going back to DW it will have to be DL so the ticker stays and i for one and praying he does not change his mind:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

It was a lovely service today, I was so proud of DH - he read a lovely eulogy through tears - (written by his cousin) -

Was very proud of my kids - they had never been to one before - so they were very unsure but behaved beautifully and and chatted with some relatives that you only see at funerals -

I am sure we will have a guardian angel on this trip!! :littleangel:

Oh, and my kids came away with $250 each, given by their Grandmother and Uncle -

So that combined with what they have saved - gives them over $500 spending money each !!!

Can buy lots of M&Ms with that!!! :eek:

Glad that all went well Batty. You must be very proud of your family after today - so proud that I think that you should take them all on an amazing holiday in just 2 sleeps!! ;)

Maybe tonight you will all actually sleep after such a crazy week, not sure about tomorrow night though! :confused3

Happy last day tomorrow - how lucky are we??!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

OK -Panic time!!

I have run out of washing powder - so now have to make a trip to the shops before I can do my last washing - I really didnt want to leave the house until later.

Grrrr

Battymum, glad to hear that it went well. And yay for the bonus spending money :thumbsup2 If I don't get a chance to come back, have a safe trip and a fabulous time! ( I should have that phrase as a shortcut. i have typed it so many times!!!)

Glad everything went well yesterday. the extra spending money will come in handy for the kids. Thats a lot of money for them. Do they have any caveats on what they can spend it on?

I will dole the money out - but they can spend it pretty much as they wish - just not all on the first day (maybe not m&m's)
Thats what its for, the crap that I wont buy!

But they are older, and are not as tempted buy junk. They actually contemplated putting it together, so they could buy a car!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter