Well, it only took me 3+ years...

Gina

Remembers the Great DIS Board Crash of '99
But with this post, I FINALLY hit 1000 posts. :D :D :D

I know most of you are thinking, "Who the heck is she???" I forget a lot that even though I read sooo many posts, and feel like I know all of you like dear friends, my lack of time to actually post back means that I am practically unknown. And even when I do get to post, it's usually on the Cruise Board. :)

But you all have meant a whole lot to me these past several years... and I just wanted to use this occasion to say "Thanks" for being such a great bunch of folks. :)

big Texas hugs to you all,
-gina-

I know who you are! {{{HUGS}}} sweetie and congratulations on your first 1,000 DIS posts. I'm so glad you are part of our community :)

<embed src="http://pages.prodigy.com/greydoc/celbrate.wav" hidden=true autostart=true>

Congratulations! And yes I do know who you are!!! And you are appreciated too!

Thanks, you guys!! I think I'll have to make myself a Malibu Colada tonight to celebrate, and I'll toast all of you. :D

-gina-

CONGRATULATIONS, GINA

FFFrpwroses2_lg.jpg

Congratulations Gina!!! Trust me many of us know who you are :) I just hope it doesn't take 3 more years to get 1000 of your posts!!! :bounce:

<CENTER>
toons3.gif
</center> <font color=blue>

Of course I know who Gina is! :) :) Congratulations on your first 1000 posts! Hope the next ones come quicker, and that there's more on the Community Board... it's always nice to see you post. :) Way to go Gina!!!</font>

Congrats Gina and yes I know who you are too!

Originally posted by browneyes
Congrats, Gina.:) Way to pace yourself.;)

Yeah, that's it -- I was pacing myself! Didn't want to burn out in the first five years or so from posting too much... ;)

-gina-\

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter