Well, Merry Freaking Christmas to me

I am so sorry to hear the bad news. But from posts I have read, you are very strong, motivated person. I hope you can get into the JH trials and beat the cancer. You will be in my prayers.

Jake & Crew said:
What I am trying to say is scream, yell, cry, sleep for a day to work off the tired feeling then for your own well being be positive! I will pray for you, as I am sure many will. You will be in that program, I just know it!! :grouphug:

My positive thoughts and prayers I am sending out to you!!!!

Aw Shugar...I'm sorry :hug:

I'm kinda liking Jake&Crew's advice...have a big vent, then you'll get into that program :thumbsup2 an become a success statistic!!

I'm sending you prayers and best wishes.

Shugar and Jake and Crew -

Both of you are in my prayers! :grouphug: :wizard: :grouphug:

Here's hoping that you can get into JH and soon!

Man, is it ever going to stop??!!! I'm so sorry you have such bad news. Way too many of you out there are battling this monster. You are all in my prayers...my prayer list is too long, I can't wait for the day when it ceases to exist!!! Know we are all here, vent away!!! It does help.

Thank you. Sorry I haven't checked in lately. There are some behind the scenes things happening I will tell you all about once I have all the details but for now, it's just nice to know others are thinking of me.

I just found this post.

I am SO sorry to hear this.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Shugar

Back on the boards, thinking of you and want to see how you are.

Just did my treatment last week, working my way back to pain free and know it is right around the corner as is your next good news moment. Let us know what is happening when you are ready.....we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers!! You are not alone and you have many friends :cheer2: for every positive moment.

:hug:

Kate
( the k in Jake)

I agree Kate, I would like to know how Shugar is doing myself.. I do hope she posts soon..

Hugs to you too, keep up the good work. My husband had his treatment yesterday, seems to be ok today. Last treatment he was not good at all, so cranky like a complete personality change, not him, and we figured it was the steroid they were giving him.. I think it is decadron or something like that. We eliminated it from this treatment and he seems so much better....

Keep up the good work...

Shugar, please let's hear from you.. hugs!!!

Hope all is well with her also.
Marsha, I thought of you and Tommy as we drove through Mashpee yesterday, going home from Christmas with the inlaws. Hope Tommy is feeling better today.

I'm sorry to hear the news. You seem like a fighter and so get back in the ring and KO that bad boy!! Hugs and prayers are with you.

Sorry, I've been out of town for christmas. I don't have any "releasable" info at the moment but possible something HUGE coming. Since I'm extremely young and otherwise very healthy for my type of cancer I'm an ideal candidate for tests, trials and experimental treatments. I see a Dr. at John's Hopkins on the 2nd. I can tell you more then when I see himand make a decision. Thank you for your continued prayers.

Hugs Shugar.....you go girl and get in that darn trial at Hopkins.. It might knock that cancer on its ear.....I am routing for you all the way. Do let us know when you can and please take care of yourself.

Shugardrawers,

I just read this post last night and was so deflated to hear your news. While my cancer is what they call the "good" kind, I am all to familiar with all the feelings that go along with recurrences, treatment, etc.

I'm glad to hear that something BIG is coming from Johns Hopkins.

You have such a great outlook and spirit that I *know* you are going to do a great job getting through this. Please just know that we are out here thinking about you more than you probably know.

Shugar...you have a lot going for you!! Sending along prayers that you get into that group and do a terrific job!! We're all here, right behind you!

Sorry, I've been out of town for christmas. I don't have any "releasable" info at the moment but possible something HUGE coming. Since I'm extremely young and otherwise very healthy for my type of cancer I'm an ideal candidate for tests, trials and experimental treatments. I see a Dr. at John's Hopkins on the 2nd. I can tell you more then when I see himand make a decision. Thank you for your continued prayers.

Wow. This sounds really promising. Look forward to hearing all about it, and of course keeping you in my prayers. :hug:

Sending prayers for your health and for a great visit with the doc that brings you all you need!

Tommorrow is the day. I meet with the new Dr. and will get all my questions answered and can make some real decisions. I'll check back in after that. Thanks guys for all your good wishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter