Wendypoohs DISigns - **This thread is CLOSED** Link to new thread on last page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
donaldsbreakfast.jpg

fishinaround1thumbra.jpg

shamframe11nic.jpg

AND - The NEW girl in town................ from The Princess and The Frog coming out next year I think.

tiana11-1.jpg

May I make a request please? I would like the army man on pg. 1 holding the gun up in the air. It say's, Disney, commando style. Could you add (maybe off to the side, you decide what looks best) Justin, U.S. Army, Active Duty.

Justin will be having leave in May and cruising on the wonder. Thank you-M

May I make a request please? I would like the army man on pg. 1 holding the gun up in the air. It say's, Disney, commando style. Could you add (maybe off to the side, you decide what looks best) Justin, U.S. Army, Active Duty.

Justin will be having leave in May and cruising on the wonder. Thank you-M

Absolutely!!!! Thank Him for his service! Both of my older boys are in the Air Force.

mgm-armyman1_std-1.jpg

Thank you so much! He will love it. He is stationed in Egypt and after a LONG flight will enjoy the land/sea WDW style.

Kuddo's to your son's as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much! He will love it. He is stationed in Egypt and after a LONG flight will enjoy the land/sea WDW style.

Kuddo's to your son's as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks - I hope he enjoys his trip!! We are taking a Disney trip with all of our boys in Jan. - I cannot wait!! Are you going along on his trip?? If so, I could try to whip something up for you to wear!! ;)

My daughter and her children are going to WDW. Justin is her boyfriend. Soon to be husband. What did you have in mind? Thanks!

My daughter and her children are going to WDW. Justin is her boyfriend. Soon to be husband. What did you have in mind? Thanks!

I could do something for your daughter and grandkids - How about Mickey heads with thier names and fav. characters?? Let me know - or if you have an idea in mind I could try to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter